Newb

This is a discussion on Newb within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Whats up guys, long time looker, first time "poster" Well what can I say I waited a LONG time to ...

Newb

Whats up guys, long time looker, first time "poster"
    Well what can I say I waited a LONG time to get a new car, and the day has finally arrived!
    Picked up a BRAND NEW 2004 JBP WRX yesterday. I had to pick it up during my lunch hour at work, and I didn't even get to eat. But it was well worth it. I couldn't pass up the deal, brand new (never driven) 2004 . As the sales guy said "you want to buy, I want to sell, this isn't gonna be hard". Just wanted to say hi and looking forward to great times with the REX!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Congrats on the new ride

Man...
    I bet you didnt even want to go back to work after your lunch huh
    - Local Riceist

It was definitely difficult to concentrate after that kind of lunch hour

congratulations! I'm really surprised you got a never driven '04 wrx, especially at this time when the '06's are about to roll on in!
    Don't forget the times you've had, the miracles you've witnessed. They are meant to stay. They are the most precious times you will have in this life, while on this earth, until we meet HIm up above.
    '

Yea the dealer had four brand new 2004's left over (2 wagons, 2 sedans) I watched them for about 6 months as the price continued to drop, and when I felt it was right, I literally walked in and paid him. Had my insurance set up (sis works for ins company) as I walked through the door! Really glad too, im in Canada, so the regular price for the car would've been $37,495 and I picked it up for $28,000. Keep in mind that my car has the sunroof and spoiler options too. So I think I lucked out big time

These cars sound familiar... was this at Budd's Subaru?

I Support ClubWRX
    Congrats and welcome! Never driven? How many clicks on the odometer?

welcome to the club... officially!

just take it really easy on the engine during the break in, i know its tempting to get on it.. but you'll thank yourself far down the road.
    Dave
    01 RS

Yea it was at Budds. Not sure about the dealer, but the price was right. My dad has an 05 Legacy GT from Subaru Mississauga and has always been happy with their service, so I may go there. Where are you located ly_br25? Im in Milton (i know i know)

welcome...nice choice of color
    05 STI

Speed Comes At A Price...How Fast Can You Afford To Go?