New member sayin whats up

This is a discussion on New member sayin whats up within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; sup yall, just wanted to say hi. I have been a member of wrxlinks.com for a while now but thier ...

New member sayin whats up

sup yall, just wanted to say hi. I have been a member of wrxlinks.com for a while now but thier forum has been down for the past month or so. and i need my wrx fix.lol I drive a 2002 wr-blue WRX(buyeye mafia) and of course love the car to death. I bought it used about 4 months ago for 17K with 17k miles on it. It was definatley a huge change for me as i was driving an ford explorer before, and this was my first stick shift. well, it was definatley a change for the better as i love blowing peoples doors off in this bad boy. i actually raced a modded rsx type-s on the freeway the other day. I kept one CL on him all the way up to 135 mph, then we both shut down. well, anyways, just wanted to say whats up tp my fellow wrx homies! Here is a list of my mods so far!

HKS hi power cat back exhaust, Perrin downpipe, Helix flex uppipe, Perrin intercooler hoses, WORX tuning BOV, intake silencer removal, K&N air filter. 17" Enkei GF1's(silver) with BFG G-Force tires, STi front strut bar. Blitz DTT turbo timer/boost gauge, STI titanium shift knob, Japan spec STI hood scoop, clear side markers, CF dash and door trim, limo tint in the back, slightly lighter in the front. 12" punch bass in a competition proband box with a pioneer amp.

next mod- Cobb AP stage 2

Will post pics soon!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

welcome escobar.
    car sounds to be a nice one.
    get them pics.....asap
    what?

thanks for the welcome dawg. I'll get pics posted very soon. Where do you go to look at pics of everyone's cars on here???????

and where are the most popular hangouts on this forum? im sure the new member hangout cant be that popular.

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/exterior-appearance/
    here is the exterior/interior appearance forum section where most rides are posted

most popular places would be in the: off topic, everyday impreza talk. and exterior/interior....those are prolly the most popular.
    what?

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome...and enjoy the club !
    Jennifer - "Consigliere" for the Bugeye Mafia
    ScoobyDMCtt - Blobeye Syndicate #007
    04 STi ECU - with Protune - FSTi Garrett GT40 -- 422whp-more to come... 12.86 @ 105

BoBBy TuNED@ preracing.com --- DIFFERENT STROKES

whats up new member
    " I'm a bad man"

welcome to the club...ull love the EM
    05 STI

Speed Comes At A Price...How Fast Can You Afford To Go?

mmmmmm fresh meat