I'm new!!

This is a discussion on I'm new!! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey guys... I currently own a 2004 Infiniti G35 coupe and I think I wanna trade to an STi!!! I'm ...

I'm new!!

Hey guys... I currently own a 2004 Infiniti G35 coupe and I think I wanna trade to an STi!!! I'm here to be convinced!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

just go to the sti forum here. and also it will be a totally biased opinion on the sti. it just bad azz car !
    have you ever been 4 bagged ???

Question

hey i have one question... For some reason the posts on each thread are displaying backwards... I cant figure out how to change that... Anyone..?

A STi is certainly a different car than the G35. I've seen those before and they are beautiful cars. The STi is going to be a different feel just because oif power and AWD, but you will love it. When i test drove mine, I had been used to driving an Audi TT Coupe, and believe me, it was amazing. I absolutely suggest you go with the STi, but just be ready for a different feel. Good luck and welcome to the club!!!
    03 Light Silver Metallic Audi TT Coupe
    03 Nighthawk Black Pearl Acura MDX (Rollin on 20's )

I have an 05 STi and i LOVE it. I've had it for about 3 weeks now and i can't get enough. I find myself just getting in it to go and drive for the sake of driving. Now i'm not familiar with the G35 but i can tell you this thing friggin MOVES. And as far as handling taking a right turn you'll be peeling your face off the side window haha.
    <----Yup that's ME!

"I hope you die today" - BUD/s Instructor to MIDN McIntyre

Cops: "Are you concidered human?"
    Bruce: "Negative I am a meat popcicle"

My Cars: http://www.rpi.edu/~hartls/

ya the g35 is more luxury and imo better looking (at least to the general public).. now speed and handling wise it obviously doesnt compare... =)..

Looks-wise.. a car enthusiast will appriciate the STi more...