Alternative to the WRX - Page 6
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

This is a discussion on Alternative to the WRX within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; no but you definately did waste your time...

no but you definately did waste your time

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I hope you dirtbags never have kids b/c youre all going to make horrible parents. I cant believe you have the nerve to try and shoot a kid's aspirations down. and you morons are saying this is a waste of time but you keep coming back. And Im not pissed off im just amazed that you people are heartless. And just because none of you people amounted to anything doesn't mean I will too. What kind of people are you? But Im the idiot for arguing with all of you about being able to make it in the world and you people are tryin to challenge my intelligence. You people cant even spell. I bet you people never even graduated high school. So maybe I wont be the best doctor, but you have no right to tell me that I wont be a doctor at all. You ass holes are making stupid statements based on me making a choice on a car. I hope youre all proud of yourselves trying to pick on a 17 year old kid who has a chance to get a car that you were never given the chance for and who has the intelligence to make it to college, let alone a good college.
    Last edited by Atif Farooqi; 06-09-2005 at 11:14 AM.

someone get a tissue and a tampon for whats his nuts.

Im actually being a hypocrite by crediting my intelligence and arguing with you. It really doesnt matter what any of you think about me studying for medicine. Actually I would request that somebody please explain to me how my being a doctor is relevant to getting a car. But anyway just kill yourselves because the less of you people there are in this world, the less headache we have in the future. Its obvious how thick-skulled you people are because you probably dont even remember why this thread was started. I don't understand why you couldnt just help me pick a decent car. But Im not going to waste my time with you. But I dont understand how you get satisfaction by being jealous that someone younger than you has a plan and a brain. But if you honestly think that the things you said were appropriate, especially for this thread, then there isnt a thing I can say that will change your minds. But somebody please tell me what my being a doctor has to do with this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Atif Farooqi
    I hope you dirtbags never have kids b/c youre all going to make horrible parents. I cant believe you have the nerve to try and shoot a kid's aspirations down. and you morons are saying this is a waste of time but you keep coming back. And Im not pissed off im just amazed that you people are heartless. And just because none of you people amounted to anything doesn't mean I will too. What kind of people are you? But Im the idiot for arguing with all of you about being able to make it in the world and you people are tryin to challenge my intelligence. You people cant even spell. I bet you people never even graduated high school. So maybe I wont be the best doctor, but you have no right to tell me that I wont be a doctor at all. You ass holes are making stupid statements based on me making a choice on a car. I hope youre all proud of yourselves trying to pick on a 17 year old kid who has a chance to get a car that you were never given the chance for and who has the intelligence to make it to college, let alone a good college.
    FYI- you don't need intelligence to make it to college. All you need is $$$, which is obviously provided by your parents in large amounts. Quit taking everything so personally and MOVE ON! If you let little stuff like this get to you, then you have no business being a doctor, as you're not a people person. Don't loose sleep about something so stupid.

Regards,

Steve

i got a good one for you, kid:

if youre going to be such a great goddamned doctor, why the **** do you need people you dont know on an internet message board to research cars for you? do it yourself you spoiled brat. you might want to learn how to do a little research before you go into the medical field.

I Support ClubWRX
    Yeah guy you are right...college is a huge step to make it through it's so freaking hard. That's why the vast majority of college students can drink 2-3 years of it away and still get the same peice of paper someone who studided hard for can. You think you are doing something so great by going to a college? A freaking Bach. degree is nothing more then a high school dipolma in this day and age, and NO in my book that doesnt mean you deserve a car.

And yet you go on the attack about wasting time posting blah blah but you still mananage to rant on for post after post about how much we suck?

And if you do end up making it through school you will still be years behind many other "uneducated" people in terms of living. Living outside of mom and dads wing span is something many "uneducated" people can do very easily. And the skills that the "uneducated" people pick up will be years ahead of you also. The social skills, responsebilty skills, work ethic, and everything that goes with actualy being in the real world will, in the grand scope of things, over power the 6-8 years you spend in school. So before you try to be high and mighty against the "working" class think of how far you will behind in everything but book reading.

Oh well.........IBpunkmakesanotherlamepostabouthowwec analldieandhowdumbiamfornotusingspacebar
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

[shrugs] Whatever

good, now get lost. or as we say in Farsi:

گم شد (lose yourself)

I really haven't read most of this forum, and the guy might be spoiled, whatever, i don't care, but this post really pissed me off. I don't know where you get your info from but I will bet my life that the average College grad makes far more than only high school grads. I'm not saying that there aren't exceptions ( Bill Gates), but if you really believe that college is a waste of time, you are horribly mislead. And you know what your right about college students at some colleges (not the good ones) can drink a few years away and still graduate, and you know what you're right that's ridiculous. But if it's so easy to have so much more money making potential, why wouldn't you do it? And as far as social skills, I don't know what you're smoking. Where in the freakin world would you gain more social skills than going to school and interacting with thousands of students, not to mention things such as internships. At any decent college work ethic and responsibilty come with the package too. I'm not saying that you won't get more working, but you can have plenty of time to work on that while you're being promoted throuhg positions that someone without a degree wouldn't dream of having. Sorry, just for that long rant. Just my .02

Oh yeah, and not to really defend this guy, but if you think medschool is easy, you must be attending it in a third world country.

Edit: Upon reading this thread, it actually wasn't even that bad until the last page. That everyone turned into asshats.

Quote Originally Posted by 302@12psi
    Yeah guy you are right...college is a huge step to make it through it's so freaking hard. That's why the vast majority of college students can drink 2-3 years of it away and still get the same peice of paper someone who studided hard for can. You think you are doing something so great by going to a college? A freaking Bach. degree is nothing more then a high school dipolma in this day and age, and NO in my book that doesnt mean you deserve a car.

And yet you go on the attack about wasting time posting blah blah but you still mananage to rant on for post after post about how much we suck?

And if you do end up making it through school you will still be years behind many other "uneducated" people in terms of living. Living outside of mom and dads wing span is something many "uneducated" people can do very easily. And the skills that the "uneducated" people pick up will be years ahead of you also. The social skills, responsebilty skills, work ethic, and everything that goes with actualy being in the real world will, in the grand scope of things, over power the 6-8 years you spend in school. So before you try to be high and mighty against the "working" class think of how far you will behind in everything but book reading.

Oh well.........IBpunkmakesanotherlamepostabouthowwec analldieandhowdumbiamfornotusingspacebar
    Last edited by DeweyWRX; 06-09-2005 at 07:45 PM.

actually funny that you mention that. if you saw the last season of apprentice all the top people picked formed into two teams: Magna and Net Worth. net worth chose their name because they were all high school grads and made far more money than the college grads.

I used to be "the kid"

Now I look around and apparently I'm one of the older people on this board. What the heck happened?!

All I can do is paraphrase Richard Pryor: be happy for anybody doin' anything.
    "There is no terrible way to win. There is only winning." --- Jean-Pierre Sarti

Always exceptions to the rules

Quote Originally Posted by 05WRX0704
    actually funny that you mention that. if you saw the last season of apprentice all the top people picked formed into two teams: Magna and Net Worth. net worth chose their name because they were all high school grads and made far more money than the college grads.
    College doesn't provide a guaranteed pay check that's X times bigger than someone who doesn't attend college. But for most professions, it's a boost, if not a necessity.

Several of the Net Worth members were entrepreneurs, who would probably excel no matter what they went into. But at most corporations, they wouldn't even get an interview. At least in the beginning, even the college you attend (and graduate from) may have some affect on your career. I'm not saying it's right... just saying how it is (generally speaking).
    "There is no terrible way to win. There is only winning." --- Jean-Pierre Sarti

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.