Alternative to the WRX - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This is a discussion on Alternative to the WRX within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Update: my dad saw a bugeye on the road and said start looking for it. so one thing i must ...

Update: my dad saw a bugeye on the road and said start looking for it. so one thing i must clear up, the cosmetics are the only thing diff on the 02-03 to the 04 right? I mean Im still going to get that insane rush of driving it right? Hows the interior for all those bugeye owners?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

02 - 06 have only cosmetic changes. There are some MINOR changes like different brackets here and there, and the ECU is different, but nothing major.
    ScoobyDMC #009 - making dirty jokes since before you were making dirty diapers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blarg
    go f*** yourself

But im sure ill be more than satisfied with an 02 will i not? and just a question thats been sitting around, I know that if you launch at too high of roms youll vlow your gear. What is a good launching point thatll make you say woah, know what I mean? I hear a lot of people say that it has to be launched at the right point to really feel what a WRX has.
    Last edited by Atif Farooqi; 06-06-2005 at 08:30 PM.

well if you going to ***** about not being able to smoke ferarris and stuff, then no. It IS a nice car. and very mod-able.
    go f*** yourself

yeah, Im not going to be modding, at least not in the near future. But Im sure coming from someone like me and the cars i've driven ill love it. So about launching what is the best way to launch?

A launch is something to wait until you have learned your car pretty well to try. Learn what it feels like when the clutch engages and that stuff. Then, take off at highter RPM's. An auto-x is a great place to practice, check your local SCCA. I don't personally like a clutch dump, more like a fast let out, at about 4k or so. Learn what you like, but remember, treat your car nicely, and it will do the same to you!
    04 PSM WRX Stg 4-16G
    Blobeye Syndicate

I Support ClubWRX
    IBhepostsabouthowdaddyispissedcauseheblewuphis02tr anny(worstyearbtw)andhehastosellhiscar.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

What are you talking about I didnt blow up my 02 tranny b/c, genius, I dont have one to begin with. Moron. Are you special b/c you dont use a space bar?

i have one word for this thread/poster:

"kid".

kthxbye.

yes i am a kid. Ill just make the decision on my own. thanks anyway for all the help from the people who helped

unsubscribes

to think this little punk thinks he's going to be a doctor some day...I sure as hell hope I'm never THAT sick.
    go f*** yourself

Its people like you and sayings like that that make me want to be the best doctor I can be. And I'm sure I'll be making more money that you will ever see in your life. All of you people are so critical. Just because none of you was offered to pick out a car for your first car doesn't mean you have to be jealous when someone else gets the offer. Its funny b/c all of you people complaining about my wanting a decent car are complaining about a thread that never held a gun to your head to answer. And al of you who complained could have saved the complaining by answering a simple question. And to all of you who think I won't be a doctor, I will be the best doctor you'll ever see, I will get my STi, I will get my M5, and we'll see where all of you morons end up at that time. And none of you know what my dad is saying to me that gets me aggravated. But this is ironic, i hope you all know what that means, b/c Im ranting this whole time and talking about you peopel ranting, and to think at least one more person is going to spend their useless time sitting thinking of something else to say and then feel good about it b/c you're a big-shottrying to make a KID, as you called me, feel bad about haing a choice about a car and trying to destroy his dreams and future. Grow a spine guys.

yea yea yea....every kid thinks theyre going to be the best at everything. maybe you will, but whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Atif Farooqi
    Its people like you and sayings like that that make me want to be the best doctor I can be. And I'm sure I'll be making more money that you will ever see in your life. All of you people are so critical. Just because none of you was offered to pick out a car for your first car doesn't mean you have to be jealous when someone else gets the offer. Its funny b/c all of you people complaining about my wanting a decent car are complaining about a thread that never held a gun to your head to answer. And al of you who complained could have saved the complaining by answering a simple question. And to all of you who think I won't be a doctor, I will be the best doctor you'll ever see, I will get my STi, I will get my M5, and we'll see where all of you morons end up at that time. And none of you know what my dad is saying to me that gets me aggravated. But this is ironic, i hope you all know what that means, b/c Im ranting this whole time and talking about you peopel ranting, and to think at least one more person is going to spend their useless time sitting thinking of something else to say and then feel good about it b/c you're a big-shottrying to make a KID, as you called me, feel bad about haing a choice about a car and trying to destroy his dreams and future. Grow a spine guys.
    your gonna grow up to be pissed off and blowup a building or shoot up a school.. life is full if dissapointment, better prepare yourself now

I just wasted 20 minutes of my life reading this thread...am I a loser, or what?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast