+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on New member within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey, I just got a 2005 wrb wrx, I live in SA, TX so if anyone else does please tell ...

Hey,
    I just got a 2005 wrb wrx, I live in SA, TX so if anyone else does please tell me and we can meet up. As far as mods go i got a APS high flow cold air intake and a hks ssqv bov.
    If you guys would like i wil post some pics of my car if you would really like. im looking forward to posting wiht all of you

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Congrats and welcome, check out the regional forum, they will be able to answer your meet questions.

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

welcome and congrats on the new ride. i will be the first one to say here that the cold air intake is prob not theb best idea for your wrx. i woiuld suggest taking it off.
    2005 WRX
    UTEC Stage 2 (Catless)

250.02 WHP
    249.27 WTQ
    Junior Tuned

I was about to say the same thing. CAI's and BOV's actually hurt performance...do a search, and you will find HUNDREDS of threads pointing to this fact. Its probably the most commonly asked question on here. If you want to earn brownie points use the search feature and read the posts before asking about why. You WILL find the answer to every question you can think of.

oh, and welcome to the club.
    ScoobyDMC #009 - making dirty jokes since before you were making dirty diapers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blarg
    go f*** yourself

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to the club...

Enjoy ! Search is your friend...

I have CAI and BOV but I got those when I got my full exhaust system.
    Jennifer - "Consigliere" for the Bugeye Mafia
    ScoobyDMCtt - Blobeye Syndicate #007
    04 STi ECU - with Protune - FSTi Garrett GT40 -- 422whp-more to come... 12.86 @ 105

BoBBy TuNED@ preracing.com --- DIFFERENT STROKES

welcome to the club...your 1st to mods are actually the worst to do unless your gettin a custom tune
    05 STI

Speed Comes At A Price...How Fast Can You Afford To Go?

Hey and welcome. Have fun looking around and learning!
    04 PSM WRX Stg 4-16G
    Blobeye Syndicate

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.