WRX STi - Page 4
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

This is a discussion on WRX STi within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Dont worry about it dude. Personally I would purchase the STi, It is a great all around car, yes it ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Dont worry about it dude. Personally I would purchase the STi, It is a great all around car, yes it is faster than the wrx. The mustangs are cheap go fast cars but reliability is a ???? The Eclipse GSX is a nice car but a ton of people on this forum either sold their mustang, swapped honda, or ECLIPSE GSX to buy their WRX or WRX STi. Also try searching about those types of questions because you will get flamed around here for it, just like you saw

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Thanks LPPT

And I am 18, already own an Eclipse GS, never been in a wreck, so I like to think I can drive a car. I was just asking a simple question, because usually people who know alot about the subject, will give you an answer, not flame you down. Your talking about how young I probably am, how old are you, jumping in to add a comment just to feel like you fit in.

Im asking another question just because I like the WRX the more I look at it.

I realize I can't afford an STi now, how good is the WRX?

I Support ClubWRX
    Making it from point A to point B without running into another 3,000 lbs car or a tree, and knowing how to "DRIVE" a sports car are 2 completly different things.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

Quote Originally Posted by Trailboss
    STi > DSM > Bicycles > Throwing up > Self-Fornication with a chainsaw > The French > Mustangs
    +1

I realize more people are going to keep jumping into this to add in their 2 cents. Im dropping it, I've moved on to another question

notice i said "most likely (not definitely)" in order to avoid this kind of confrontation.

If you post a question like "is an sti faster than a wrx" expect to get flamed and called a n00b and whatever else may occur.

that's like asking if an m3 is faster than a 330ci....it's just a ridiculous question that a TINY bit of research wiuld help you answer.

drop 30k on a car you know nothing about. that sounds intelligent.

That brings me, yet again, to the point of, thats why I came here, to learn more about the WRX. But it looks like people here dont like to help, just flame on a subject thats already a day old. Ill just take my questions to another forum. Hope you enjoyed this forum.

I Support ClubWRX
    Trust me these guys can be ruthless. They just cant remember how they used to be at 18 years old pimpin whatever they had.

The Subaru WRX is a great car, AWD, Turbo 0-60mph in 5.3 seconds. Runs a 1/4 in 14.3. Very good car that addapts well to modifications. You can easily get to the 227hp and around 220 lbs ft to the pavement without spending much money.

Thanks again LPPT, but I've found another forum now, so it was nice talking to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Scjar
    Thanks again LPPT, but I've found another forum now, so it was nice talking to you.
    ..... like they will be any nicer on nasioc.

I Support ClubWRX
    Thats true NASIOC is a bunch of a$$hats

Quote Originally Posted by LPPTundWRX
    Thats true NASIOC is a bunch of a$$hats
    yep..... that they are.

well some of you guys sounded like a bunch of ass hats too...

i mean iv known a lot about cars since i was 13... i make it my business to read everything i can get my hands on about them.

not everyone starts out that way... mabey he decided he wanted to be an enthusist at 18... wrx isnt too fast to get you into trouble stock, but you have to remember more hp means you can loose control easier... i would suggest your first mod on the wrx to pay 200-400 on a performance driving school. its well worth your money and you will be a better driver because of it

My first car was a 71 dodge charger rt... i learned the hard way lol. never wrecked it but i learned what power can do
    Handling: Kyb AGX struts, Tein springs, camber bolts, Alignment -1.3F/-1.0R
    Looks: Gold powder coated stockers, Tint 30%F/20%rear, Infinity speakers, Sony deck
    Future mods: Legacy GT
    Car domain:http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/852175

I Support ClubWRX
    Performance driving school to drive the wrx? Come on man...Its just a car and it isnt that fast.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.