WRX STi - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

This is a discussion on WRX STi within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by BrianH By reading the posts of those that have asked the same questions before? Ummm....ok.....that has absolutely ...

Quote Originally Posted by BrianH
    By reading the posts of those that have asked the same questions before?
    Ummm....ok.....that has absolutely nothing to do with this topic. You might want to read the rest of the thread before trying to sound cool.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Scjar
    Ummm....ok.....that has absolutely nothing to do with this topic. You might want to read the rest of the thread before trying to sound cool.
    It's got everything to do with it.

"How else are you supposed to learn if you don't ask questions?"

Well I guess since you will probably never get a good answer I would just say go STi, but given the other choices I would have to say there is a huge price difference. If you already knew that then just keep searching and find out for yourself which is better suited for your wants/needs in a car.

Yeah, I thought I found a cheap one, which is what brought me here, but it turns out that guy is a fraud, so most likely not STi for me

It's got everything to do with it.

"How else are you supposed to learn if you don't ask questions?"

Ok, I see where you took it from. And I did look through the forums, as I said before.

Yeah, I thought I found a cheap one, which is what brought me here, but it turns out that guy is a fraud, so most likely not STi for me

We've had quite a few ads run locally in autotrader that have had sti's listed for like 12k. Of course most the time you e-mail them and they respond that the car is overseas and they require a certain amount of cash up front in order to get it for you at that good price.

gotta love scammers.

Quote Originally Posted by IHRTWRX
    Well I guess since you will probably never get a good answer I would just say go STi, but given the other choices I would have to say there is a huge price difference. If you already knew that then just keep searching and find out for yourself which is better suited for your wants/needs in a car.

Oh, and I figured STi was better, just thought it never hurt to ask, guess I was wrong.

yes gsx mustang or sti?? sti

I still cant get over the fact he asked if wrx sti was faster than sti.
    The Ghosts of Zooph and Sarcasmo Will haunt CLUBWRX forever!!!

We've had quite a few ads run locally in autotrader that have had sti's listed for like 12k. Of course most the time you e-mail them and they respond that the car is overseas and they require a certain amount of cash up front in order to get it for you at that good price.

gotta love scammers.

Yeah, guess the saying "If it seems too good to be true, it probably is" stands.

Quote Originally Posted by AwdTurboWrx
    yes gsx mustang or sti?? sti

I still cant get over the fact he asked if wrx sti was faster than sti.

Sorry, need to fix your typo here. And ok, I admit it seemed like a stupid question to you, but just have some courtesy of a "noob" to subaru.

your beyond a ''noob'' most noobs know that.

anyway, if you find a cheap sti its probably a scam. Ebay has had a bunch of them.

I was just trying to end it, just drop the subject, I feel sorry for the next person that asks a question that one person finds stupid. I hope everyone on this forum isn't like this.

i dont, most questions get answered nicely. Dumb questions get flamed. I remember someone asked how they can make there wrx ''vin diesel fast'' or som sh1t like that. This is almost as bad. Like i said, your original question wasn't bad at all, your 2nd question...

I was just trying to end it, just drop the subject, I feel sorry for the next person that asks a question that one person finds stupid. I hope everyone on this forum isn't like this.
    There's no such thing as a stupid question.

Only stupid people.
    The last third is usually backwash

dude, if he has no idea about an STi being faster than a WRX, then he MOST LIKELY (not definitely) couldn't handle an STi. My assumptions are he's a kid learning how to drive and has a decent bank roll and therefore wants to buy the most expensive and fastest car he can get. I know there are teenagers on this forum with STi's and such, but someone asking questions like "is an sti faster than a wrx" obviously has no clue and will probably end up (god forbid) wrapped around a tree.

-Rishi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.