WRX STi - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

This is a discussion on WRX STi within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; dont listen to these guys their to busy self-Fornication with chainsaws if you have the $$ get the sti you ...

dont listen to these guys their to busy self-Fornication with chainsaws

if you have the $$ get the sti you will be happy.
    Handling: Kyb AGX struts, Tein springs, camber bolts, Alignment -1.3F/-1.0R
    Looks: Gold powder coated stockers, Tint 30%F/20%rear, Infinity speakers, Sony deck
    Future mods: Legacy GT
    Car domain:http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/852175

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by GIRex
    dont listen to these guys their to busy self-Fornication with chainsaws

if you have the $$ get the sti you will be happy.

look at his questions?? are you fawkn kidding me. I've never ''exploded'' on anyone but this is just STUPID. Go on yahoo and type SUBARU, when subaru comes up go look at the damn cars. Click on impreza it says wrx 227hp sti 300hp HMMMM..33k 26k car HMMMMMMM.....i think its this place...its getting to me.

edit: his questions about gsx mustang and sti no problem. It was answered..asking sti is faster than regular wrx.....
    The Ghosts of Zooph and Sarcasmo Will haunt CLUBWRX forever!!!

lol, you call that not blowing up? sounds like I touched a nerve.

Forget the nerve, touch the search button.

ok.....I can understand 1 criticism, but saying smart remarks and calling names over and over is kind of childish to me. All guys that think they are know-it-all's about cars are all the same, they act like jerks to people who are on the slope of learning.

Quote Originally Posted by Scjar
    lol, you call that not blowing up? sounds like I touched a nerve.
    this was blowing up, i said its my first time blowing up. I guess i'm allergic to stupidity.

ok.....I can understand 1 criticism, but saying smart remarks and calling names over and over is kind of childish to me. All guys that think they are know-it-all's about cars are all the same, they act like jerks to people who are on the slope of learning.

learn all you want with the search button, with yahoo/google. How old are you?

Quote Originally Posted by AwdTurboWrx
    look at his questions?? are you fawkn kidding me. I've never ''exploded'' on anyone but this is just STUPID. Go on yahoo and type SUBARU, when subaru comes up go look at the damn cars. Click on impreza it says wrx 227hp sti 300hp HMMMM..33k 26k car HMMMMMMM.....i think its this place...its getting to me.

edit: his questions about gsx mustang and sti no problem. It was answered..asking sti is faster than regular wrx.....
    Hmm.....where in this did you say its your first time blowing up? Also, how do you think I got to this forum? maybe......searching? How else are you supposed to learn if you don't ask questions?

forums have search buttons and you can read old threads and understand everything just fine. I dont think it takes a genius to figure out that sti is faster than regular wrx. exact same car costs 7k more for what reason?? plus, go on yahoo type subaru and when the car comes up, you click on impreza and its all there.

First let me be the first to say welcome to the club. Second, I have to agree with every one else. You cant just come onto a subaru forums site and ask if you should get a DSM or a Mustang over an STi. I mean honestly what did you expect? And if you are in the market for any of them I would have figured you would have at least done a tad bit of research before askin those types of questions. I am not trying to be an a$$ but seriously dude do a search. All your answers are to be found within seconds. Oh and AwdTurboWrx that comment about bein allergic to stupidity made me laugh

Quote Originally Posted by IHRTWRX
    First let me be the first to say welcome to the club. Second, I have to agree with every one else. You cant just come onto a subaru forums site and ask if you should get a DSM or a Mustang over an STi. I mean honestly what did you expect? And if you are in the market for any of them I would have figured you would have at least done a tad bit of research before askin those types of questions. I am not trying to be an a$$ but seriously dude do a search. All your answers are to be found within seconds. Oh and AwdTurboWrx that comment about bein allergic to stupidity made me laugh
    bro a guy can come on this forum and ask if he should get a civic ex a sti or a freakn ferrari and i'll say get the ferrari and not say anything stupid. But ''is wrx sti faster than wrx??'' cmon

Hmm.....where in this did you say its your first time blowing up? Also, how do you think I got to this forum? maybe......searching? How else are you supposed to learn if you don't ask questions?

By reading the posts of those that have asked the same questions before?

Well I expected these guys to know from experience against a DSM or Mustang. Stats and HP don't say everything. I also did a light search of the forums, sorry if I didn't look deep enough. And I can respect your comment, because you calmy said it, you didnt come out calling me stupid, or lazy, or anything to that nature.

My comment wasnt meant to say that we are all biased but the fact that the other cars he mentioned dont even compare to an STi. And yes I would say go for the ferrari too if that was an option.

Well I expected these guys to know from experience against a DSM or Mustang. Stats and HP don't say everything. I also did a light search of the forums, sorry if I didn't look deep enough. And I can respect your comment, because you calmy said it, you didnt come out calling me stupid, or lazy, or anything to that nature.
    If it makes you feel better, I typed it with a snotty tone.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast