2004 WRX Interior - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on 2004 WRX Interior within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by jeremy96gase We've got to keep it PG-13, so none of that The dealer tried to sell me ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremy96gase
    We've got to keep it PG-13, so none of that

The dealer tried to sell me a left over 04. I said heck no, I want the 05 cause of the interior.
    I do like the 4 spoke wheel, but the 05 cup holder placement is MUCH better/useable that the 02-04.
    Agreed. The '02 cup holder was a stinker.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy96gase
    We've got to keep it PG-13, so none of that

The dealer tried to sell me a left over 04. I said heck no, I want the 05 cause of the interior.
    I do like the 4 spoke wheel, but the 05 cup holder placement is MUCH better/useable that the 02-04.
    My thoughts as well. I love the 02-04 wheel, but not such a big fan of where my cup holder is. And for the seats I like the 02-03 much better than the 04-05. I guess I love my interior except the cup holder but its not that bad so I wont complain.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.