Been lurking here for a while, first post. (56k beware)

This is a discussion on Been lurking here for a while, first post. (56k beware) within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Found this place in March, registered April, decided to at least say something almost a month later. So this is ...

Been lurking here for a while, first post. (56k beware)

Found this place in March, registered April, decided to at least say something almost a month later.

So this is basically an idea of my backyard/playground and what I do with my Focus whenever it gets dirty and I want to milk it before I wash it. I wish I can show you the giant dust clouds that formed behind me, but I had to stop to take the pictures. Yes, the Pine Barrens of New Jersey.

I love going about 50 or so around these trails. I love it when I do my powerslides as well to meet the turns.

Here's the car, the pictures do it no justice, as it's really more dirtier than it looks here.

And for the sad news...basically, people are saying that my stock Focus wasn't meant for this ( ). Therefore, the decision is made, I'll just be saving my money for an STi or whatever is a good rally-inspired car that has more pep to it, rather than get a skid-plate on this daily driving car. I'll also get a skid plate for the STi and do lots more to it in terms of aesthetics and whatever is necessary to play in the dirt/sand (vinyl decals will also be an investment).

I love my Focus, had it since it first came out in 2001 and had absolutely no mechanical problems with it. However, I want a manual tranny (it was my first car and I didn't know how to drive stick then), among a few other stuff, so I'm better off getting the car that I have always oggled in WRC. Sorry Ford, but this is what happens when you don't bring the RS to the states. :\

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Pics no worky eggo man.
    Quote Originally Posted by blarg
    every time anyone asks to drive my car - even valets I say "no". when they say "what's the big deal?" I say "would you let someone wear your underwear? would you let someone have sex with your girlfriend? ....same thing."

Quote Originally Posted by overwrxed24
    Pics no worky eggo man.
    dude one time i tried to put the trailer bully into the coiler, and I got all messed up

They work for me.

Does the road get windy? looks like a long straight thats dirt.

Get rid of that Focus and into a Rex asap!
    2008 Satin White Pearl WRX Sedan w/ Navi
    2005 San Remo Red WRX Sedan w/ VF34 (traded)
    Pi Kappa Alpha | New England Flat 4

yea not seeing pics. but i too am upset that there is no focus RS here.
    2000 2.5RS I <3 JDM IH8M

I must've not put this forum into my safe hotlinking CSS thing. Hold on.