WRX Resale value?

This is a discussion on WRX Resale value? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; OK since my dad is helping me out in getting a subaru WRX. He told me to ask yall how ...

WRX Resale value?

OK since my dad is helping me out in getting a subaru WRX. He told me to ask yall how the resale value is for a WRX. He said If I were to sell my wrx in like 4 years what the resale would be like. Thank you.
    -Patrick

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

kbb.com?

Go to www.kbb.com and check the private resale value and trade-in value (if you chose to trade it in for a vehicle at a dealership).

WRX's hold their value!!! Corporate Subaru sometimes sends out letters saying they guarantee x amount for trading in your Subaru at a local dealership. Get a Subie and your Dad will be VERY pleased with the resale value after 4 years! That is, if you don't modify it, wreck it, or don't take care of it. (Yes, mods do decrease the value of the vehicle... as I personally found out. Unless you find the right buyer.)

Neither of you will be disappointed!

Quote Originally Posted by 04WhtWRX
    Go to www.kbb.com and check the private resale value and trade-in value (if you chose to trade it in for a vehicle at a dealership).

WRX's hold their value!!! Corporate Subaru sometimes sends out letters saying they guarantee x amount for trading in your Subaru at a local dealership. Get a Subie and your Dad will be VERY pleased with the resale value after 4 years! That is, if you don't modify it, wreck it, or don't take care of it. (Yes, mods do decrease the value of the vehicle... as I personally found out. Unless you find the right buyer.)

Neither of you will be disappointed!
    +1

resale value is even better now that consumer reports put subaru above honda/toyota for reliability.