6,000$ to spend

This is a discussion on 6,000$ to spend within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I'm in the millitary and when I bought a 2003 WRX I soon got deployed right after I made the ...

6,000$ to spend

I'm in the millitary and when I bought a 2003 WRX I soon got deployed right after I made the purchase. When I return to the states I'll have roughly around 6gs to spend on modding my car. I was wondering what all I could get with 6'gs?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

t
    sweet ! You can do a lot for 6k. larger turbo, em, turboback,fmic,injectors and such, exterior mods and some spring and wheels

You could give the money to me.
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

wow, if it were me i would get a JDM motor and driveline swap........

-nate
    BUGEYE MAFIA~~~

05 aspen white STi

man with 6000 you can do alot! You can do cobb stage 2.5, wheels, suspension (springs, sway bars), guages, and probably have some left over. I just need 5k and thats exactly what I want to do with it.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by WRXskeet
    wow, if it were me i would get a JDM motor and driveline swap........

-nate
    +1
    You could get a jdm v8 motor with all the accessories. Twinscroll power, nice spool, and oem reliability!
    '03 WRX
    '01 2.5RS
    MODS | PICS | Dyno
    "Stuff sold by the gram is always going to be more exciting than stuff sold by the pound." - Jeremy Clarkson

well here is what i would suggest.. im into jdm, so if you're not then im sorry but.. with 6000, i would spend about 1000 on suspension, lowering the car on some coil overs of your liking prefferably tein basic, or some used tein ss.. best bang for buck coil overs and not too stiff for ride comfortability.. then i would take atleast another 2000 and spend it on mods, turbo timer, up pipe, down pipe, exhaust, upgraded vf34, cobb accessport, turbo timer, boost guage... that leaves u wit 3000.. now all u need is some rims.. dunno what color ur car is, but imo i like bronz/gold rims the best.. invest in some advan rg's or some bronz te37 or weds sport sa90.. 17'' for the sportability, dont have to worry about rubbing or what not.. if u go with one of these rims.. its gunna be about 2000-2300 wit tires.. now ur almost set.. u got 700 to play wit, get ur side skirts pained for 50 (diy www.paintworldinc.com) tint ur windows for 100.. and spend the other 650 on jdm headlights and you're good to go with one mean ass rex! take care bro..hope this post helped
    02 PSM WRX
    14.362@97.08 mph stock

larger block, upgraded gears, turbo upgrade and ecu
    05 STI

Speed Comes At A Price...How Fast Can You Afford To Go?