Another n00b
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Another n00b within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey all, I'm a new guy from the philly area looking to buy an '02 WRX. I had always liked ...

Another n00b

Hey all, I'm a new guy from the philly area looking to buy an '02 WRX. I had always liked the car because a friend of mine has one, and now that the time is rolling around that I buy my own car and I have racked up a pretty penny or two from working it's about time I pick what I want. Anyway I just wanted to say hello to you all, hopefully I'll be able to learn a thing or two from you in the forums.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Don't know if your interested but my friend is selling his 03 wrx wagon. Here's the link if you wanted to check it out. If not good luck with your purchase.

2003 PSM Wrx Wagon For Sale Tri-State

thanks for the link, but i think i want to go with a sedan. i still have another month or two before i make the purchase i think, but i want to learn as much as i can now so that i have a general plan as far as mods go and etc.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.