Wow! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Wow! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by wrxaddicted i highly recommend you go with a UTEC or a ECUtec reflash. regards, Steve If you ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by wrxaddicted
    i highly recommend you go with a UTEC or a ECUtec reflash.

regards,

Steve
    If you go with an UTEC or ECUtec reflash, and later down the road you make more changes, (diff. turbo, etc.) do you have to re-flash?
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX

Did I read that right ?!?

MSDWRXSTI-
    1978, MGB V8 Aluminum Block Stroker w/Nitrous
    You wouldn't happen to have any pics,do you? I would love to see them. I would be spending the rest of my life paying off tickets if I had that car. Congrats on your STI- I can't get enough of my '02 Bugeye. I drive through about twenty miles of twisties a day, and it gets funner (sp?)
    everyday.
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    -5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by timber
    If you go with an UTEC or ECUtec reflash, and later down the road you make more changes, (diff. turbo, etc.) do you have to re-flash?

utec you can change anything you want cause its a standalone. Ecutec you'd have to get a tune again. Cobb is a simple reflash with people just starting to tune now (god and harmanmotive. With cobb you also have streettuner so if you can tune yourself than its great. Professionals have protuner but like gusto mentioned on another thread, thats a beta version for now.
    The Ghosts of Zooph and Sarcasmo Will haunt CLUBWRX forever!!!

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by AwdTurboWrx
    utec you can change anything you want cause its a standalone. Ecutec you'd have to get a tune again. Cobb is a simple reflash with people just starting to tune now (god and harmanmotive. With cobb you also have streettuner so if you can tune yourself than its great. Professionals have protuner but like gusto mentioned on another thread, thats a beta version for now.
    Thanks Without stepping on toes of the guys at Cobbs for their hard work, has anyone of the computer savvy people that can tune posted any of their maps?
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    -5,000 posts

even if people post them, you cant upload them to your accessport unless you have street tuner.
    The Ghosts of Zooph and Sarcasmo Will haunt CLUBWRX forever!!!

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by AwdTurboWrx
    even if people post them, you cant upload them to your accessport unless you have street tuner.
    probably wouldn't be good idea anyway.. now that i think about .. good way to give your Subbie a virus
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    -5,000 posts

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12