Hello
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Hello within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; well after 3 years I made the jump got my new WRX (CMG) last weekend ya I know 3 years??? ...

Hello

well after 3 years I made the jump got my new WRX (CMG) last weekend ya I know 3 years??? well I own 7 cars now anyone want to buy a 03 grand am lol well its also my first turbo car going to have alot of fun with the mods on this one well hope you dont mind me picking at your minds off and on as I figout what im going to do to my WRX I got it for 22495 befor tax think good deal its realy stock no bells but I did not want any put on my own wing so saved 500 there lol 500 for a stock spoiler well ill sutup now you all have a good weekend

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to the club.... You can do a search for whatever you might be thinkin of doing or just a question. Theres lots of info on this site.

Enjoy
    Jennifer - "Consigliere" for the Bugeye Mafia
    ScoobyDMCtt - Blobeye Syndicate #007
    04 STi ECU - with Protune - FSTi Garrett GT40 -- 422whp-more to come... 12.86 @ 105

BoBBy TuNED@ preracing.com --- DIFFERENT STROKES

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome!

Welcome! I got my stock spoiler for free...you just have to play the game with the dealership. Get them all worked up that you're going to buy, tell them that you want that *exact* car (the one with the spoiler of course), then tell them they can go f themselves if they don't give you the spoiler for free.

My uncle is a master at getting his price at the dealership. One time he walked in there right before close...made them stay like 2 hours. They thought he was going to finance the car, and then BAM he busts out his check book and pays cash. The finance mgr was a little pissed
    2003 WRB Sedan. Mods & Pics

Quote Originally Posted by scooby-x
    OMG!!! Do you want me on my knees or bent over? I love you

welcome!

I Support ClubWRX
    Greetings and welcome!

Nice to have you here. Got any pics of that lifted truck
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

Quote Originally Posted by Trailboss
    Nice to have you here. Got any pics of that lifted truck
    Yes I do alot ill put thim up later some befor and after the 4 foot drop on my side lol

and thank you all can see that this forum is realy active and going to be fun

well here we go

ok been reading alot of sites and see that moset peaple are skiping the cold air intake and going with the shorty was thinking of the K&N Typhoon STi Intake
    any ideas out there ? and pls tell me y or y not thanks again

welcome to the club....+1 on the search...youll find info on pretty much anything
    05 STI

Speed Comes At A Price...How Fast Can You Afford To Go?

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_wolf168
    ok been reading alot of sites and see that moset peaple are skiping the cold air intake and going with the shorty was thinking of the K&N Typhoon STi Intake
    any ideas out there ? and pls tell me y or y not thanks again
    Congrats and welcome! Please check out the Engine Performance forum and read the stickies at the top....you'll have a lot of your questions answered just be doing that. After that, as was mentioned, a search will work wonders!!
    tEh PriUs=teH faSTah!@@!
    08 Audi S5 Black Diamond edition
    SOLD: 05 SWP Legacy GT Limited 5MT, 13.3ish@105 (stage 2) crappy stock clutch
    SOLD: 04 MPS/SW WRX Sti. 12.971 @ 103.97 (stock)
    278 AWHP/283 AWT, Catback exhaust
    306 AWHP/341 AWT, Stage 2
    (Scott) Moderator-STi, Drag Racing, Car Purchasing, and Tutorial Forums

I Support ClubWRX
    Ahh! A fellow Dodge truck enthusiast! Welcome to the club! I have a 1970 and a 1971 Powerwagon. The '71 has a factory 383 in it. ( Gotta love that torque!) Where do you get parts for your trucks? I have a helluva time trying to find parts for mine, especially suspension parts. Any advice?
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by timber
    Ahh! A fellow Dodge truck enthusiast! Welcome to the club! I have a 1970 and a 1971 Powerwagon. The '71 has a factory 383 in it. ( Gotta love that torque!) Where do you get parts for your trucks? I have a helluva time trying to find parts for mine, especially suspension parts. Any advice?

well my 84 1 tone lift is home make im striping it and making one for the 84 ramcharger here in nevada off road shops are all over even are tire shops will install lifts lol I also have a 53 5 glass pick up on a 93 dakota frame with a baby heime in it well it will if we get to work on it ever again lol

Welcome!!

The K&N intake is a proven mod for the STi.
    -Brian

Twisty Monster - 335 ft/lb of torque @ 3600 rpm on a stock turbo. Is that possible? Yes it is.

New parts

Put on a helix uppipe and an HKS BOV wich hits againt my hood suport for the scope fixed it with my 20 oz ballpin hammer HAHAHA best for had to fit parts

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast