Hello - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Hello within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by crazy_wolf168 Put on a helix uppipe and an HKS BOV wich hits againt my hood suport for ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_wolf168
    Put on a helix uppipe and an HKS BOV wich hits againt my hood suport for the scope fixed it with my 20 oz ballpin hammer HAHAHA best for had to fit parts
    Good lord man

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_wolf168
    Put on a helix uppipe and an HKS BOV wich hits againt my hood suport for the scope fixed it with my 20 oz ballpin hammer HAHAHA best for had to fit parts
    What part of Nev. you from?
    "Never Launched"
    Dougie
    - Founder, 250,000 mile club
    -5,000 posts

Welcome
    Pete.

Yes, welcome to the club. Being a n00b here myself, I'd like to let you know that this is a very nice club. There are lots of helpful folk around here; very professional. And they have a sense of humor too.
    As some have mentioned, the search feature is your friend. Lots of questions have been asked before, more than once. There are also plenty of 'sticky' threads located in most of the forums in here. Whenever you go into a forum, I would highly recommend reading any and all stickys in that forum before posting.
    One last thing, concerning your posts...a little punctuation might help. I don't know where one sentence ends and the next begins.
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    -Albert Einstein

Some people go through their whole lives wondering if they ever made a difference in the world. Marines don't have that problem.
    -Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by timber
    What part of Nev. you from?
    Hawthorne NV south of reno put I have been all over nevada and well the US lol

Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex
    Good lord man
    there was no outside damage done to the hood HAHAHA just the suport

Well next is a helix downpipe and catback then on to the body wich all im doing is a carbonfiber wing inside ill put in the 52mm X3 dash pod carbon dash kit

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.