Newbie here! Acura Integra Owner....

This is a discussion on Newbie here! Acura Integra Owner.... within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey guys, I just wanted to introduce myself. Basically, I've had my 2000 Integra for almost 4 years (in Sept) ...

Newbie here! Acura Integra Owner....

Hey guys, I just wanted to introduce myself.

Basically, I've had my 2000 Integra for almost 4 years (in Sept) and I'm ready to move on to bigger and better things. The time and money spent modifying it is behind me, so before I really jumped into the Subaru crew, I just wanted to do some research and some reading.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

INTEGRA!??1? We dont want your kind here, beat it!

J/k What have you put into it?

What Subbie are you looking to get?
    MY MODS
    *GET YOUR CLUBWRX KEYRING*
    http://clubwrx.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=54791&highlight=keychai n

Uhhh, the mod bug never goes away, its like herpes, you can try and get rid of it, it goes away for a while, but then BAM its there again. It can only be treated, never cured
    04 Java Black Pearl - Sleek Eye

All you see is my license plate... SCOOBY-X

Quote Originally Posted by GOD The Almighty
    Patrick, you are a complete accident

I traded my 00 GSR for the wrx, it was a huge change in handling and power, I have never regretted the trade. Hope we can help you out.

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome, and enjoy your stay

welcome to da club
    " I'm a bad man"

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to the club !

Search will be your friend. You can look up threads on lots of different things to many questions you may have.
    Jennifer - "Consigliere" for the Bugeye Mafia
    ScoobyDMCtt - Blobeye Syndicate #007
    04 STi ECU - with Protune - FSTi Garrett GT40 -- 422whp-more to come... 12.86 @ 105

BoBBy TuNED@ preracing.com --- DIFFERENT STROKES

welcome to the club, got any pics of the old ride?

Quote Originally Posted by dark_rex
    welcome to the club, got any pics of the old ride?
    +1

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome!

Former 2000 Honda Prelude owner here.

Thanks for the warm welcomes. I've already done many searches here with fruitful results. I dont want to be one of those long time forum browsers, without posting anything myself.

Yeah the modifying thing is like Herpes, but I guess its because my car needed so much love to get it where it is today....which is nowhere.
    Its just an LS model, i spent a lot of time on suspension, but nothing too crazy. Koni Yellows, ITR this ITR that, Neuspeed Race Springs, strut bar this tie bar that, etc etc. Engine was basic bolt-ons, which left me with a basically slow integra that dreamed of keeping up with GSR's (yep, just GSR's). I was going to throw a turbo setup on there, but it would have just exacerbated (sp?) the whole FWD thing, not to mention reliability, smog, and theft issues.

I just want to start with something with a great platform stock (integras are great, minus the torque and fwd).

Quote Originally Posted by Spec R
    Thanks for the warm welcomes. I've already done many searches here with fruitful results. I dont want to be one of those long time forum browsers, without posting anything myself.

Yeah the modifying thing is like Herpes, but I guess its because my car needed so much love to get it where it is today....which is nowhere.
    Its just an LS model, i spent a lot of time on suspension, but nothing too crazy. Koni Yellows, ITR this ITR that, Neuspeed Race Springs, strut bar this tie bar that, etc etc. Engine was basic bolt-ons, which left me with a basically slow integra that dreamed of keeping up with GSR's (yep, just GSR's). I was going to throw a turbo setup on there, but it would have just exacerbated (sp?) the whole FWD thing, not to mention reliability, smog, and theft issues.

I just want to start with something with a great platform stock (integras are great, minus the torque and fwd).
    nice ... a subie is definately the way to go for a good platform to start off of... have fun reading around man...
    dude one time i tried to put the trailer bully into the coiler, and I got all messed up

I Support ClubWRX
    Congrats and welcome! It sounds like you did your research and took the wise path of selecting a platform more suitable to your needs, and more important, more capable of handling your power urges!!
    tEh PriUs=teH faSTah!@@!
    08 Audi S5 Black Diamond edition
    SOLD: 05 SWP Legacy GT Limited 5MT, 13.3ish@105 (stage 2) crappy stock clutch
    SOLD: 04 MPS/SW WRX Sti. 12.971 @ 103.97 (stock)
    278 AWHP/283 AWT, Catback exhaust
    306 AWHP/341 AWT, Stage 2
    (Scott) Moderator-STi, Drag Racing, Car Purchasing, and Tutorial Forums

hello hello.
    i traded in my acura rsx type s after i got beat by a girl driving a forester xt.
    i love honda and acuras very much but i must say subaru has made me very happy
    and i have an old 02 beater. i kow someone here in town who has a blown rsx type s that is hondata tunned to the max 3" exh. quaife lsd and expensive tires. its best run is 13.5 after 10 thousand invested. hmm
    i spent 200 buck on a used piggy back ecu and bought TBE for under a grand and my car will runs in the 13's.
    past cars
    89 prelude
    99 civic si (i miss her dearly )
    02 rsx type s ( it was a good car )
    APR in Redding cali is the best shop anywhere!