Picking up my Saab 9-2X Aero Tommorow - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Picking up my Saab 9-2X Aero Tommorow within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; congrats, nice car...

I Support ClubWRX
    congrats, nice car

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I got mines at Dorito Brothers in Walnut Creek, CA.
    2005 Black Mica Pearl Saab 9-2X Aero

Mods:
    Tien S-Tech Springs (not diggen em )
    Removed Intake Silencer, waiting for elbow

What was the MSRP? Were you able to negotiate a lower rate, in addition to the rebate? Or were they unwilling to negotiate due to the rebate?

Finally!

I just picked up a new red 9-2x aero with sport package for LESS than a new WRX wagon with no options....score!!!! $23,400 out the door!!!!

I'm so excited about this car...after being a longtime maxima owner, I'm glad to be a part of the boxer club...

Quote Originally Posted by JazzyFunkyKool
    I just picked up a new red 9-2x aero with sport package for LESS than a new WRX wagon with no options....score!!!! $23,400 out the door!!!!

I'm so excited about this car...after being a longtime maxima owner, I'm glad to be a part of the boxer club...
    Welcome aboard!!

Kinda wierd....I bought a Red Aero and came out of a Maxima too... (Twilite Zone music here)...

BTW: The red ones are fastest :-)

Cheers,
    2005 Saab 9-2x Aero (Turbo)
    1994 Dodge Viper RT/10
    1973 Plymouth Road Runner
    1969 Ford Cortina GT
    1963 VW

Very wierd indeed....what year was your max? i loved the VQ engine, but the torque steer sucked, and the 5th generations were just too much of everything: weight, power, size, problems, etc.

I have a suspicion the red ones are faster...unfortunately, i haven't driven mine yet...there was a scratch on the front spoiler, so they're fixing it and gave me a black one to drive in the meantime....

Quote Originally Posted by JazzyFunkyKool
    Very wierd indeed....what year was your max? i loved the VQ engine, but the torque steer sucked, and the 5th generations were just too much of everything: weight, power, size, problems, etc.

I have a suspicion the red ones are faster...unfortunately, i haven't driven mine yet...there was a scratch on the front spoiler, so they're fixing it and gave me a black one to drive in the meantime....
    I came out of a 86 (Gen 2) Maxima SE (5 spd) with 278,000 miles. That thing just wouldnt die, probably the best car I have ever owned (reliability wise). I worked for Nissan dealers for 20 years and have to say the Nissan V6 is excellent.
    Cheers,
    2005 Saab 9-2x Aero (Turbo)
    1994 Dodge Viper RT/10
    1973 Plymouth Road Runner
    1969 Ford Cortina GT
    1963 VW

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12