Picking up my Saab 9-2X Aero Tommorow - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Picking up my Saab 9-2X Aero Tommorow within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; congrats, nice car...

I Support ClubWRX
    congrats, nice car

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I got mines at Dorito Brothers in Walnut Creek, CA.
    2005 Black Mica Pearl Saab 9-2X Aero

Mods:
    Tien S-Tech Springs (not diggen em )
    Removed Intake Silencer, waiting for elbow

What was the MSRP? Were you able to negotiate a lower rate, in addition to the rebate? Or were they unwilling to negotiate due to the rebate?

Finally!

I just picked up a new red 9-2x aero with sport package for LESS than a new WRX wagon with no options....score!!!! $23,400 out the door!!!!

I'm so excited about this car...after being a longtime maxima owner, I'm glad to be a part of the boxer club...

Quote Originally Posted by JazzyFunkyKool
    I just picked up a new red 9-2x aero with sport package for LESS than a new WRX wagon with no options....score!!!! $23,400 out the door!!!!

I'm so excited about this car...after being a longtime maxima owner, I'm glad to be a part of the boxer club...
    Welcome aboard!!

Kinda wierd....I bought a Red Aero and came out of a Maxima too... (Twilite Zone music here)...

BTW: The red ones are fastest :-)

Cheers,
    2005 Saab 9-2x Aero (Turbo)
    1994 Dodge Viper RT/10
    1973 Plymouth Road Runner
    1969 Ford Cortina GT
    1963 VW

Very wierd indeed....what year was your max? i loved the VQ engine, but the torque steer sucked, and the 5th generations were just too much of everything: weight, power, size, problems, etc.

I have a suspicion the red ones are faster...unfortunately, i haven't driven mine yet...there was a scratch on the front spoiler, so they're fixing it and gave me a black one to drive in the meantime....

Quote Originally Posted by JazzyFunkyKool
    Very wierd indeed....what year was your max? i loved the VQ engine, but the torque steer sucked, and the 5th generations were just too much of everything: weight, power, size, problems, etc.

I have a suspicion the red ones are faster...unfortunately, i haven't driven mine yet...there was a scratch on the front spoiler, so they're fixing it and gave me a black one to drive in the meantime....
    I came out of a 86 (Gen 2) Maxima SE (5 spd) with 278,000 miles. That thing just wouldnt die, probably the best car I have ever owned (reliability wise). I worked for Nissan dealers for 20 years and have to say the Nissan V6 is excellent.
    Cheers,
    2005 Saab 9-2x Aero (Turbo)
    1994 Dodge Viper RT/10
    1973 Plymouth Road Runner
    1969 Ford Cortina GT
    1963 VW

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.