thinking about a sti

This is a discussion on thinking about a sti within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; hey guys i was thiking about a sti, i have a rsx type s now and i love the drive ...

CoS

thinking about a sti

hey guys i was thiking about a sti, i have a rsx type s now and i love the drive as well as the looks, does anyone have a good link to bodykits for the sti and how much do you guys like driving it and how happy are you guys?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by CoS
    hey guys i was thiking about a sti, i have a rsx type s now and i love the drive as well as the looks, does anyone have a good link to bodykits for the sti and how much do you guys like driving it and how happy are you guys?
    As far as the bodykits go....a simple lip will suffice. Check out chargespeed products.

I Support ClubWRX
    I had a highly modified 02 Civic Si and now own an 05 wrx, I know you will love the STi because I love my WRX.

CoS
    is it good for daily driving as well as mpg because next year i am going to have to travel at least 30 minutes back asnd forth to college, os i need a car thats good on that and is at least fun to drive, a drivers car, but with performance so when i do not have school or at night i can have a little fun with it

t
    Tons of resourses if you search. There's an ' official bodykit thread' a ' official wheel thread' and so forth. As for MPG there are like 10-15 + threads on it.

Good luck,

Quote Originally Posted by CoS
    is it good for daily driving as well as mpg because next year i am going to have to travel at least 30 minutes back asnd forth to college, os i need a car thats good on that and is at least fun to drive, a drivers car, but with performance so when i do not have school or at night i can have a little fun with it
    The STi doesnt get as good mileage as the RSX-S. I had a RSX 5spd and i got close to 33mpg highway, my '05 WRX gets like 25mpg highway.

If you search you'll find everything you need. Ive also done a number of comparisons between the RSX 5spd and the WRX 5spd. Granted you want an STi but besides performance theres a lot to compare and discuss going from an RSX to a WRX.
    2008 Satin White Pearl WRX Sedan w/ Navi
    2005 San Remo Red WRX Sedan w/ VF34 (traded)
    Pi Kappa Alpha | New England Flat 4