New member, Spec V owner

This is a discussion on New member, Spec V owner within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey guys, I joined this forum mainly to learn more about the WRX/STi and modding it. I have a leased ...

New member, Spec V owner

Hey guys, I joined this forum mainly to learn more about the WRX/STi and modding it. I have a leased Spec V, and when it's done I plan on looking at a WRX or STi, depending where I am financially. I love my car, but I also love Subies, but they were just a bit out of my price range when I went car shopping at the time. I hope to learn a lot and meet some cool peeps in this forum.

Oh yeah I also want to give you my views on cars: I love cars, but mainly the ones that are well balanced, ie not all power. With that said, I dislike muscle cars. 1/4 mile racing is cool and fun, but a car really tickles me when it can handle, too. That's why I went with the Spec V, this thing can handle and is pretty quick in the 1/4 (kinda..... gotta love the torque) especially for the money.
    black 2002 SE-R Spec V
    VRS 2.5" Exhaust
    Intake resonator removed
    Pro-kit springs
    Damn fun car.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

cool