Know thy enemy - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 34

This is a discussion on Know thy enemy within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Welcome! Nice car you got there!...

  1. #16
    Moderator MidKnight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Bergen, NJ
    Posts
    4,711
    I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome! Nice car you got there!
    '03 WRX
    '01 2.5RS
    MODS | PICS | Dyno
    "Stuff sold by the gram is always going to be more exciting than stuff sold by the pound." - Jeremy Clarkson

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #17
    Registered User hellafastWRX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Huntington, Long Island..... NY
    Posts
    5,853
    Sweet ride

    I love Evo's
    --Chris
    2011 DGM WRX hatch - Kartboy SS

    04 WRX wagon - 304whp Mods - SOLD
    LISC #3
    www.longislandsubaruclub.com

  4. #18
    Registered User dviousboxer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    FLORIDUH!
    Posts
    924
    don't worry dude, theres a few evo owners in here. i love those mr taillights. what kind of cams you gonna use? 264 or 272
    " I'm a bad man"

  5. #19
    Boba Fett BrianH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Way up high.
    Posts
    17,922
    welcome, nice car.

  6. #20
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,902
    Quote Originally Posted by WRX
    I had an MR for 2 weeks. I miss that car. Welcome to teh club, and nice ride!

    what happened? too expensive?

  7. #21
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,902
    Quote Originally Posted by dragggn714
    seriously, i have a healthy respect for evos, but there are to many young kids driving them that are haters. But nice ride regardless.

    +1 I know at least 3 people (notice dont say friends sicne they are just acquantainces) that have evo's and two are 16 and 16 and the other is 17. thanks to mommy and daddy they got an evo. One of them with 700 miles was already at the strip drag racing it sad part was that he couldnt get a better run than 14.9, no sh8t you are only 17 and you still dont know how to drive the car.

  8. #22
    WRX
    WRX is offline
    Registered User WRX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Montgomery, IL
    Posts
    2,671
    Quote Originally Posted by felo3769
    what happened? too expensive?
    well, kinda. I just had a baby and my wife and I figured now isn't the right time to be making car payments. I got lucky and got my WRX back with just a little bit of the dealer "screwing me up the ass" but not too bad.
    13.12@101mph
    248whp 204lb/ft torque
    mods

  9. #23
    Registered User WRX-ERROR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Wilkes Barre, Pa
    Posts
    779
    Quote Originally Posted by WRX
    well, kinda. I just had a baby and my wife and I figured now isn't the right time to be making car payments. I got lucky and got my WRX back with just a little bit of the dealer "screwing me up the ass" but not too bad.
    Should have just kicked him in the face like your avatar.

    To the OP nice ride. There is a guy near my work with almost the same setup and it's the same color.

  10. #24
    Registered User SUBIE-IT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    148
    I guess its the old honda kid in me but i never liked the diamond star. stupid eclipse owners. But I do like the Evo I actually almost bought one but I have way more subie love. Nice car and welcome to the club. Those taillights are sweet.

  11. #25
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,902
    Quote Originally Posted by WRX
    well, kinda. I just had a baby and my wife and I figured now isn't the right time to be making car payments. I got lucky and got my WRX back with just a little bit of the dealer "screwing me up the ass" but not too bad.

    haha, that sucks in a way, thats like a c*ck tease, but yea, in the end you arent making those payments, which is what made me shy away from an sti because I am not making any payments on my wrx.

  12. #26
    Registered User D0WNxSH1FT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Westchester Cnty, NY
    Posts
    6,545
    Sick Evo. Im guessing its Blew By You, not Electric Blue. Both are sweet colors. I love the Evo. Do you post on EvoM?
    2008 Satin White Pearl WRX Sedan w/ Navi
    2005 San Remo Red WRX Sedan w/ VF34 (traded)
    Pi Kappa Alpha | New England Flat 4

  13. #27
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    W.C.
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by wizzman
    Welcome stranger
    Hey Dave

    Quote Originally Posted by AwdTurboWrx
    welcome to the club, nice car you got there. I really hope we arent your enemies...awd turbo cars should stick together!
    Quote Originally Posted by dragggn714
    seriously, i have a healthy respect for evos, but there are to many young kids driving them that are haters. But nice ride regardless.
    It was a joke, I'm here to become more knowledgeable about the WRX.

    Quote Originally Posted by dviousboxer
    don't worry dude, theres a few evo owners in here. i love those mr taillights. what kind of cams you gonna use? 264 or 272
    They are GSC cams. 272 intake and 264 exhaust.

    Quote Originally Posted by felo3769
    +1 I know at least 3 people (notice dont say friends sicne they are just acquantainces) that have evo's and two are 16 and 16 and the other is 17. thanks to mommy and daddy they got an evo. One of them with 700 miles was already at the strip drag racing it sad part was that he couldnt get a better run than 14.9, no sh8t you are only 17 and you still dont know how to drive the car.
    Why some parents buy an Evo for their kids first car boggles the mind.

    Quote Originally Posted by D0WNxSH1FT
    Sick Evo. Im guessing its Blew By You, not Electric Blue. Both are sweet colors. I love the Evo. Do you post on EvoM?
    Yes it's BBY and I'm Willie Dynamite on EvoM.

    Thank you for all the warm welcomes

  14. #28
    Registered User bernardo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    361
    Awesome color and I LOVE that Evolution badge!
    vf22 Wagon whp305/310wtq


    Evo IX: 475whp


    Both DYNOFLASH

  15. #29
    Registered User WRXcelration's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Allentown PA
    Posts
    2,797
    welcome
    05 STI

    Speed Comes At A Price...How Fast Can You Afford To Go?

  16. #30
    Moderator YBNormal07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    6,245
    I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome and enjoy the forums. A few Evo owners on here that add to the knowledge base. Always welcome!
    tEh PriUs=teH faSTah!@@!
    08 Audi S5 Black Diamond edition
    SOLD: 05 SWP Legacy GT Limited 5MT, 13.3ish@105 (stage 2) crappy stock clutch
    SOLD: 04 MPS/SW WRX Sti. 12.971 @ 103.97 (stock)
    278 AWHP/283 AWT, Catback exhaust
    306 AWHP/341 AWT, Stage 2
    (Scott) Moderator-STi, Drag Racing, Car Purchasing, and Tutorial Forums

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •