axle back question

This is a discussion on axle back question within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I was thinking about going with an axleback first since i have no money and it gives some power. I ...

axle back question

I was thinking about going with an axleback first since i have no money and it gives some power. I thought i would work my way up to end up with a turboback and at the same time have that nice 4 cylinder sound. Does this seem like a logical plan? I could probably throw on an axle back just by roling under the car rite?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

it will give you little to no power...i started with a catback, but i was still getting used to the car and wasnt looking for power...if you want power, start with an up and /or downpipe first, will cost the same or cheaper then an axleback.

+1
    05 STI

Speed Comes At A Price...How Fast Can You Afford To Go?

up and down pipe is better for power but an axle back is good for sound. It depends on your focus, if you want more power definitely get a up/downpipe if you just want it to sound good go with axleback
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.