Newbie intro - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Newbie intro within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Totally agreed. I jump to those sites and wrxhackers.com when I might need some specific technical information, but it's waaaay ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Totally agreed. I jump to those sites and wrxhackers.com when I might need some specific technical information, but it's waaaay more relaxed and friendly here. Guess that's one of the reason's I got asked to be a moderator. Nvever flame.....just ignore or ask questions.
    tEh PriUs=teH faSTah!@@!
    08 Audi S5 Black Diamond edition
    SOLD: 05 SWP Legacy GT Limited 5MT, 13.3ish@105 (stage 2) crappy stock clutch
    SOLD: 04 MPS/SW WRX Sti. 12.971 @ 103.97 (stock)
    278 AWHP/283 AWT, Catback exhaust
    306 AWHP/341 AWT, Stage 2
    (Scott) Moderator-STi, Drag Racing, Car Purchasing, and Tutorial Forums

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by YBNormal07
    Totally agreed. I jump to those sites and wrxhackers.com when I might need some specific technical information, but it's waaaay more relaxed and friendly here. Guess that's one of the reason's I got asked to be a moderator. Nvever flame.....just ignore or ask questions.
    Yup.
    -Brian

Twisty Monster - 335 ft/lb of torque @ 3600 rpm on a stock turbo. Is that possible? Yes it is.

That's the main thing that drew me here. I had an RSX-S and was a member of ClubRSX, but the immaturity and flaming quickly chased me away. A friend of mine had to talk me into joining online clubs again. I really like ClubWRX for its maturity and light-heartedness.

Quote Originally Posted by YBNormal07
    Where at? West Chester, Avondale, Oxford areas?
    I'm from up by Saint Peter's village, near the intersection of Route 23 and 100.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12