North East Regional Meet
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on North East Regional Meet within the New England States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Ok fellow rexers i'll take it to my own hands to set up a regional meet. Now i want to ...

North East Regional Meet

Ok fellow rexers i'll take it to my own hands to set up a regional meet. Now i want to make it in the middle of the states so i'm thinking VT or NH maybe ME depending on what we want to do. We can make it a day thing or a weekend thing. How does the end of October or beginning of November sound to everyone?? give me some feedback so i can start setting this up
    -Ben-
    Spark it or Park it!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Come on guys help me out here
    -Ben-
    Spark it or Park it!

BOSTON SUBURB, November.

or Loudon Raceway at an event.

-Jim

I think we should all get together. Since it didn't work out the last three times I am counting on you Speed to get this off the ground.

I don't have a probelm going to VT or NH. I looked at Plat's post thinking it would be a great idea to head to a track but it seems that there are no events at Loudon or Limerock after the middle of October.

So I am down. I would like to have it sooner rather than later so that I am not freezing my @ss off.

Brian

Originally posted by WRC_Obsessed
    I think we should all get together. Since it didn't work out the last three times I am counting on you Speed to get this off the ground.

I don't have a probelm going to VT or NH. I looked at Plat's post thinking it would be a great idea to head to a track but it seems that there are no events at Loudon or Limerock after the middle of October.

So I am down. I would like to have it sooner rather than later so that I am not freezing my @ss off.

Brian
    o come on panzy u have heat in your car j/k...we can do boston since a lot of our members in the NE are from there..i live a few hours away. I really can't do anythign unless i get any feedback. If i dont get anything by the end of this week then everyone in the NE region will get a PM. I will hunt down the member list for everyoen and tell them about it..so either way they will know. This is the "worst" region around as far as participation. I go over to the I CLUB and their NESIC threads are jumping. They even have a football game in (woohoo i'm playing) so i'm thinking a little outside of Boston or in the "country" someplace maybe get a little dirt in the tires. So let me get some feedback before i stalk everyone GRRRR
    -Ben-
    Spark it or Park it!

There you go Speed start hunting these people down. Yeah, I don't know why it is so hard to get people together around here. I can't tell you how many Rexs I see in Boston now. It is outta control.

So start running down the list....I got your back

Guys, I can grill a goddam burger on my turbo when it's 40degF outside!!! What's the issue? It's called a coat!

-Jim

Fine...I'll suck it up...I'll where a damn t-shirt if I have to.

Originally posted by PlatinumWRX
    Guys, I can grill a goddam burger on my turbo when it's 40degF outside!!! What's the issue? It's called a coat!

-Jim
    THANK YOU JIM u read my mind except for the burger i was thinking scrambling eggs...but that only makes 2 and if jim is coming 3...litte weak on feedback thats ok in less than 48hrs i pm like everyone
    -Ben-
    Spark it or Park it!

i could easily saute some onions and peppers on the manifold for the sausages!

saturdays are tough for me. last time we scheduled a saturday meet, i took work off, and i was the only one there.

dR

I'am cool with ever people decide to do. I wanted so bad to go to the Dyno day down in Auburn, but I could make it. Some time during the week or a firday would be good.

Let me know.
    WR Blue Perl WRX

Wow...this is pretty good we are starting to get somewhere now. Anyone have any ideas as to a meeting spot? Speed...you're pulling this together...were there any spots in VT or NH that you had in mind?

Originally posted by WRC_Obsessed
    Wow...this is pretty good we are starting to get somewhere now. Anyone have any ideas as to a meeting spot? Speed...you're pulling this together...were there any spots in VT or NH that you had in mind?
    i'm trying to put it all together i said VT or NH because it seems like that was the halfway of the NE region...and it would be fair to everyone driving but if most of our members are from MA or CT than it might be farther south.....but so far we have what 5 6 guys i'll start making some calls in ME, VT, NH, MA, CT, RI i'll call exeter maybe we could set somthing up and they could give us a discount or sponsor it or somthing...who knows i'll try calling places when i get out of work.....i'm thinking a SAT or a SUN is best.
    -Ben-
    Spark it or Park it!

Sat or Sun is best for me....i don't really care where we go, close or far i love driving the rex

Exeter sounds pretty good. I'd like to see what everyone is talking about.

Exeter would be a good place, I heard there really the only dealership around the NH area that is Mod friendly and will help with aftermarket parts. I would like to check them out.
    WR Blue Perl WRX

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.