RAVELCO Anti Theft Device Offer (Group Buy)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

This is a discussion on RAVELCO Anti Theft Device Offer (Group Buy) within the New England States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I am trying to get a group install of this security product. You can check it out at http://www.neverstolen.com/ . ...

RAVELCO Anti Theft Device Offer (Group Buy)

I am trying to get a group install of this security product.

You can check it out at http://www.neverstolen.com/ .

The original cost is $299.95 for the complete install. I can get a 15% discount if I can get 5 people, dropping the install price to $254.95.

They can only do a max of 5 installs in one day and they will come to your place to install. I figured we could have a BBQ at my place. In the event of rain they have a garage in Brighton, MA where they could do the install.

Check out the website. It looks like a great product. There are currently more than 3.5 million installations in the United States, Canada, Europe, Mexico and South America.

The Ravelco Antitheft Device is the ONLY product that can claim COMPLETE SUCCESS in preventing car theft. No other alarm system, antitheft device or vehicle tracking system can make that claim. NOT ONE VEHICLE STOLEN IN MORE THAN 28 YEARS!
    The Ravelco is the only antitheft device recognized in Mexico for an auto insurance discount. With over 29 million people in Mexico City alone and nearly 200 vehicles stolen per day, the people at CESVI Company should know what does and does not work when it comes to auto theft. No alarm, tracking system or any other antitheft device is approved in Mexico.
    This product will work with all existing security devices already installed. The only issue is that a car will not be able to be remote started unless it has the plug engaged.

Let me know if you are interested.

Install list
    1. WRC_Obsessed
    2. Express_wagon
    Last edited by WRC_Obsessed; 08-23-2004 at 06:53 AM.
    -Brian

Twisty Monster - 335 ft/lb of torque @ 3600 rpm on a stock turbo. Is that possible? Yes it is.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sounds interesting.

I'll be out of town till the 15th but when i"m back i'll see what the thread looks like and see how funding is.

put me as a MAYBE.

Sounds kinda nifty. Any independant feedback on it? I'm right in the area and am interested.

Thanks,

Kevin
    '04 STi Blue/Gold

XS500/UTEC/UR 785cc/MRT TMIC/3" Catless/AVO Turbo inlet/APS 70mm CAI/AVC-R/JIC FLT-A2/SSR Type-C

ECUTEK!!!!

349.3 WHP, Dyno Dynamics, 100 octane (torco)

~450 bhp

hey Brian, I'm assuming you didn't have the opportunity to put this on your vehicle? sorry to bring it up...i just really want to get an '05 STi instead of an A4 or some shizzy

So can you Push Start a new 2005 STi...

thanks man
    lambosv21

Originally posted by lambosv21
    hey Brian, I'm assuming you didn't have the opportunity to put this on your vehicle? sorry to bring it up...i just really want to get an '05 STi instead of an A4 or some shizzy

So can you Push Start a new 2005 STi...

thanks man
    Nope. I didn't have it. But I can tell you that this is the first thing going on my new car group buy or not.
    -Brian

Twisty Monster - 335 ft/lb of torque @ 3600 rpm on a stock turbo. Is that possible? Yes it is.

Like I mentioned I will be putting this device on my new car, which I hope to have in 3 weeks.

I will bump this thread to see if anyone is interested in the group buy again.
    -Brian

im going to scrape and see if i can get the loot together. keep everyone posted if/when you decide to order.

too many have been getting stolen and im suprised it hasnt hit us up here yet but i can see it in the near future.
    Vanitas vanitatum...et omnia vanitas

Originally posted by gusto
    too many have been getting stolen and im suprised it hasnt hit us up here yet but i can see it in the near future.
    I hear ya. I am not f'in around anymore. This will not be the only security device on my car either. Just the first.
    -Brian

Originally posted by Red Rocket
    Sounds kinda nifty. Any independant feedback on it? I'm right in the area and am interested.

Thanks,

Kevin
    Nothing other than what I have seen on their site.

http://www.northeastravelco.com/testimonials.html

Also saw the site was update with the following.

Ravelco is endorsed by police departments throughout the United States and in numerous countries throughout the world. Here in the northeast for example, Ravelco is the only auto security device specifically recommended by name by the New Haven, Connecticut police department

On February 13, 2004, Ravelco was featured in a news segment on how to stop car thieves, televised on NBC.
    -Brian

thanks man

I'm gonna probably hit up a 2005 STi with this ravelco product, and one of those clutch locks and or steering wheel things (as a deterrent)
    lambosv21

Originally posted by lambosv21
    and one of those clutch locks and or steering wheel things (as a deterrent)
    Just be aware that they are very easy to break by anyone other than a novice.
    -Brian

I obviously wont be there for the install since I'm down in the SE, but are you guys stealthily installing the Ravelco key? I think it looks tacky with the big plug sitting there.

Also does this alarm work at all with someone breaking in and stealing your electronics or just for stealing the car itself?
    13.2 @105 with the old auto. Now rockin a 4.44 standard tranny.

Originally posted by GTScoob
    I obviously wont be there for the install since I'm down in the SE, but are you guys stealthily installing the Ravelco key? I think it looks tacky with the big plug sitting there.

Also does this alarm work at all with someone breaking in and stealing your electronics or just for stealing the car itself?
    this is just for the car itself...for actually breaking into the car you will want a standard security system...

i'm not up near you guys either...i'll need to find a RAVELCO installer in SoCal
    lambosv21

Originally posted by WRC_Obsessed
    Just be aware that they are very easy to break by anyone other than a novice.

those clutch locks are easy to break?
    lambosv21

Yup. There are a number of cases of cars getting stolen with those on. Do a search in the Mid-A forum here and the Tri State forum on Nasioc and you will see.

Just found an example here.
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...481#post789481
    -Brian

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.