Anyone put a desposite down for an STI?

This is a discussion on Anyone put a desposite down for an STI? within the New England States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I was wondering what the status is with the STI, are the dealers up here willing to sell at MSRP ...

Anyone put a desposite down for an STI?

I was wondering what the status is with the STI, are the dealers up here willing to sell at MSRP or are they jacking up the prices? Also, does anyone know the ETA for the STI?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I've heard it was coming out near June

june is for west coast. i would expect 30-60days after that for MOST dealers. some migh get them early though.

most contracts are being signed at MSRP, which has yet to be officially announced. most of the rumors about say $33K

dR

I've seen auctions on ebay which say end of may. It's quite possible we could see them then.

Bertera Subaru has an 04 wrx wagon already, along with an 04 2.5RS and OBS.

i called Westboro Subaru the other day asking about this, i asked if there was a waiting list, and the salesperson, Peter said there were none, he just took my information down and said that he would call me when one would be available...i even offered a desposite but he said it wasn't necessary...