Official New England Picture Thread - Page 13
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314 LastLast

This is a discussion on Official New England Picture Thread within the New England States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; A good road where you can get some great pics and really rally your Suburu is Route 17 in Vermont ...

A good road where you can get some great pics and really rally your Suburu is Route 17 in Vermont going through the Mountains near Sugarbush and Mad River Glen Ski Area. I grew up on that road and whenever I get a new car I take it for a drive on that road to see what it is made of!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

in need of help

if anyone cold help...I have started a project of a 01 impreza RS with a SOHC and have a 98 impreza with a DOHC.....I seem to be in a wiring harnes problem......one car has a mass air flow and one does not.....can I split the engine harness from the body harness.....or did I bite off more then I can chew...?

My '09 in the lovely New Hampshire winter.

i miss the nice summer days
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1000091.jpg  

Hey guys just thought Id stop in here and say hi. I got a 2007 WRX STI a few days ago after having an accident with my Ford Ranger last weekend. It was totaled and I saw this STI for sale at the dealer down in Saco and I knew one of the sales guys, long story short It now sits in my driveway. I come from the RWD crowd Ive been into Mustangs for a long time and frequent New England Dragway often in the summer. I have a 1994 Cobra with a 351 windsor, runs a 12.5@108 MPH with a 1.71 60'. I can appreciate the AWD and 4 cyl tubo side after long being a RWD V8 guy. I am in no way converting ( the Cobra would rip this thing apart in a straight line) but the corners are a different story and I'm not to worried about winter now after loosing my 4X4 Ranger. Anyway maybe I can run into some of you guys at some point, if anyone from Maine hangs around in here let me know. Heres a few pics of the STI and I'll throw up one of the Cobra just for fun.

And the Cobra

Nice rides guys. Im up in Nh and haven't really found anyone local to network with yet. Got any tuning advice for someone with an 03 wrx wagon?

From CT and MA here.

04STi

picking this girl up tomorrow and removing those stripes asap.

Some good mountain runs in Vermont Okemo in Ludlow; Ascutney in Windsor; Burke in Lyndonville; Bolton Valley in Bolton; and Philo in Charlotte. Route 100, 107 through Killington, VT is a good run. Route 17 is the camels hump run.

Great looking cars guys. Im in the Worcester area and there is not that many Subaru owners to hangout with here. Also great shots!!

Does that count as playing in the snow?

East Taut'in, Massachusetts, United States
    Kartboy STS, related shifter/linkage bushings, Whiteline subframe bushing inserts, Whiteline rear differential bushing inserts, Whiteline steering rack bushings, Grimmspeed MCB, Group N tranny mount, TiC tranny cross member bushings, gimmick turbro inlet pipe, Ingen intake, PW-clone TMIC, Turbrosmart BPV, Megan catless DP, Tsudo N1 exhaust... X-wing dangly and dashboard Buddy Christ (for lulz)

anyone else been playing in the snow?!?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo-2.JPG 
Views:	29 
Size:	141.4 KB 
ID:	129418Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo-1.JPG 
Views:	29 
Size:	201.9 KB 
ID:	129426
    Stitch Jones aka Mr Bakalava
    2013 PBP WRX