Official New England Picture Thread - Page 11
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast

This is a discussion on Official New England Picture Thread within the New England States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Here Are Some Pics Of My 02...

Here Are Some Pics Of My 02
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCN0978.jpg   DSCN0987-1.jpg   NEDWednesday05-24-06.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by FLAT x FOURô View Post
    Here Are Some Pics Of My 02
    looks great!
    2008 Satin White Pearl WRX Sedan w/ Navi
    2005 San Remo Red WRX Sedan w/ VF34 (traded)
    Pi Kappa Alpha | New England Flat 4

Quote Originally Posted by D0WNxSH1FT View Post
    looks great!

Thanks

I should be picking the car up from DSG on Tuesday. PPG straight cut 1/2, helical 3/4:

N.E. F4
    Mods

Quote Originally Posted by McBain View Post
    I should be picking the car up from DSG on Tuesday. PPG straight cut 1/2, helical 3/4:

nice T i seen ur wagon there friday. Once i saw it i knew it was in for PPGs, im sure it will rip like no other
    NEWENGLAND F4
    Mod List

Quote Originally Posted by HoRnYTuRbO View Post
    nice T i seen ur wagon there friday. Once i saw it i knew it was in for PPGs, im sure it will rip like no other
    Thanks, the car is all together, but the right front spring is broken. I ordered a new one last Monday, but Jegs sent the order to an incorrect fax number, and only after my call today were they aware of it.
    N.E. F4
    Mods

Well, Jegs straightened things out with no-charge next-day air, and I picked my car up tonight. First and second gears are loud , with third and fourth about half as much.

It's great to be working a clutch again after five month in an automatic '97 Civic. I just love blipping the throttle for downshifts.
    N.E. F4
    Mods

That's awesome. Plus, think of the peace of mind you'll have at the track knowing you're not going to blow a gear when launching. Next up - axles!
    NEWENGLANDF4
    1972 Corvette - LS6 / T56 powered

Quote Originally Posted by McBain View Post
    First and second gears are loud , with third and fourth about half as much.
    straight cut gears and your cut out exhaust your car must sound like a mac truck going in reverse congrats on getting your car back on the road
    NEWENGLAND F4
    Mod List

It is kind of obnoxious. I live in a quiet, hilly neighborhood, and get home from work at 1:00 a.m. I had to switch to a quieter exhaust a while ago after complaints from neighbors (pre-cutout), but there's nothing I can do about the gears.

I want to make good use of them soon. but I need a re-tune first. It idles very poorly due to the cams, injectors, and BigMAF; repeated visits to my previous tuner couldn't resolve that. It actually stalled at 75 mph on the highway, mid-pass, while clutching it to shift into 5th. The sudden loss in power steering almost put me into the median. Also, the partial throttle mapping is all over the place, and it breaks up at high rpms, so I've been running wastegate boost since I got the car back. I don't feel bad about not using the car's full potential because I'm still breaking in the clutch.

I may take it to DSG next week to see what Matt can do with Delta Dash and EasyECU, or I might just go to XX or Dynoflash for a full reflash. With the latter, I could also get a map for the meth injection.

I feel bad for taking the thread OT, so I'll try to post some pics later tonight at work.
    N.E. F4
    Mods

I'm new to the world of digital photography, and I had to use a camera from work, hence the boring backdrop.

N.E. F4
    Mods

Shelton, CT

Alrite I see this car practically every day because our warehouse is right in downtown shelton. its a silver 2004 WRX, i thought debadged STi just because of the wing and kit but maybe not, doesnt look too bad considering there is no front mount i/c lol. just wonderin if youre on the board here, i always see it sitting outside of Simonetti's Cleaners, just wanted to say nice WRX!!!!

also nice wagon McBain! very sexy

I'm back folks in a 06 WRX Limited. They say she'll be ready for me on Thurs or Friday...Awww, they even tied a ballon around it

Better pics to come once I've had a chance to rub it with a diaper.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails JF1GD79616G509572-1.jpg  

I somehow made it into a car show! Now, I'm rice...besides the blue gauge needles...also note the conveniently placed Subaru Transformer!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails carShow4.jpg  
    Last edited by scooby888; 08-28-2007 at 07:02 PM.

My black 07 wrx.
    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

NEW ENGLAND F4

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.