New England F4 Meet (Central Location!) - Page 5
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 126

This is a discussion on New England F4 Meet (Central Location!) within the New England States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by HoRnYTuRbO 10th is good, but where???? Thats what id like to know!...

  1. #61
    Registered User D0WNxSH1FT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Westchester Cnty, NY
    Posts
    6,545
    Quote Originally Posted by HoRnYTuRbO
    10th is good, but where????
    Thats what id like to know!
    2008 Satin White Pearl WRX Sedan w/ Navi
    2005 San Remo Red WRX Sedan w/ VF34 (traded)
    Pi Kappa Alpha | New England Flat 4

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #62
    Registered User MasterLok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    South Shore, Ma
    Posts
    739
    Quote Originally Posted by D0WNxSH1FT
    Thats what id like to know!
    thats what i'm waiting for
    New England F4
    Syms Racing Team
    13.3 @ 101.43

  4. #63
    Registered User turbo tecnica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Easton, MA
    Posts
    1,365
    August 10th: The meet that didn't happen, before it even happened
    NEWENGLANDF4
    1972 Corvette - LS6 / T56 powered

  5. #64
    Registered User kingypoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    585
    I dunno if i can go the 10th. Im starting my new job the 31st, and don't know if i'll be able to attend
    06 OBP WRX
    New England F4

  6. #65
    Registered User HoRnYTuRbO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    617
    Posts
    404
    well for a back-up plan for us locals we could do a photoshoot some where near the beach, S. Shore, S. Boston etc.. i got a few places..
    Yo,Central Mass people Speak up!!! unless they wanna come down here?????
    NEWENGLAND F4
    Mod List

  7. #66
    Registered User turbo tecnica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Easton, MA
    Posts
    1,365
    Quote Originally Posted by HoRnYTuRbO
    well for a back-up plan for us locals we could do a photoshoot some where near the beach, S. Shore, S. Boston etc.. i got a few places..
    Yo,Central Mass people Speak up!!! unless they wanna come down here?????
    I'd def be down for a photoshoot either way, hit me up on aim
    NEWENGLANDF4
    1972 Corvette - LS6 / T56 powered

  8. #67
    Registered User HoRnYTuRbO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    617
    Posts
    404
    will do, once i get home from work
    NEWENGLAND F4
    Mod List

  9. #68
    Registered User Nads07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Concord, MA
    Posts
    404
    Quote Originally Posted by turbo tecnica
    I'd def be down for a photoshoot either way, hit me up on aim
    so would I
    Blobeye Syndicate # 77
    New England F4
    2005 PSM WRX (COBB Stage 2)

  10. #69
    Registered User kingypoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    585
    Me too...I'm free this week except for tomorrow...damn 3000mile maintenance
    06 OBP WRX
    New England F4

  11. #70
    Registered User D0WNxSH1FT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Westchester Cnty, NY
    Posts
    6,545
    Ok, less photoshoot talk (Vin, i'm in!), more meet planning.

    We need a location. The CT people are the reason why this meet is going to be CENTRAL. So, will the CT people please pick a location (no dont say Danbury, or LimeRock as they are tooo far for us).

    something by Storrs? Or Sturbridge? Or the 1st Rest stop on 90E after I-84 (Mass Pike exit 9)?
    Last edited by D0WNxSH1FT; 07-24-2006 at 06:48 PM.
    2008 Satin White Pearl WRX Sedan w/ Navi
    2005 San Remo Red WRX Sedan w/ VF34 (traded)
    Pi Kappa Alpha | New England Flat 4

  12. #71
    Registered User kingypoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    585
    Quote Originally Posted by D0WNxSH1FT
    Ok, less photoshoot talk (Vin, i'm in!), more meet planning.

    We need a location. The CT people are the reason why this meet is going to be CENTRAL. So, will the CT people please pick a location (no dont say Danbury, or LimeRock as they are tooo far for us).

    something by Storrs? Or Sturbridge? Or the 1st Rest stop on 90E after I-84 (Mass Pike exit 9)?
    Yay mass state troopers on the mass pike! i love driving the mass pike
    06 OBP WRX
    New England F4

  13. #72
    Registered User D0WNxSH1FT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Westchester Cnty, NY
    Posts
    6,545
    Quote Originally Posted by kingypoo
    Yay mass state troopers on the mass pike! i love driving the mass pike
    Well no matter where we go you have to take the Mass Pike.
    2008 Satin White Pearl WRX Sedan w/ Navi
    2005 San Remo Red WRX Sedan w/ VF34 (traded)
    Pi Kappa Alpha | New England Flat 4

  14. #73
    Registered User kingypoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    585
    Quote Originally Posted by D0WNxSH1FT
    Well no matter where we go you have to take the Mass Pike.
    I still dont like it So is August 10th a definite at this point?
    06 OBP WRX
    New England F4

  15. #74
    Registered User turbo tecnica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Easton, MA
    Posts
    1,365
    Alright, I am thinking that we should make the 8/10 meet at a Boston/MA location. No one from this area knows anywhere in the central MA area that we could meet up, and anyone from those locations hasn't spoken up, hasn't heard about it, or just doesn't know either so it looks like that idea probably won't go anywhere. That said, if people agree with me, who has ideas for the Boston area? The meet won't be huge so we aren't going to need Nashoba Valley for it or anything. The key thing being somewhere we can go without being hassled by authorities.
    NEWENGLANDF4
    1972 Corvette - LS6 / T56 powered

  16. #75
    Registered User kingypoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    585
    Quote Originally Posted by turbo tecnica
    Alright, I am thinking that we should make the 8/10 meet at a Boston/MA location. No one from this area knows anywhere in the central MA area that we could meet up, and anyone from those locations hasn't spoken up, hasn't heard about it, or just doesn't know either so it looks like that idea probably won't go anywhere. That said, if people agree with me, who has ideas for the Boston area? The meet won't be huge so we aren't going to need Nashoba Valley for it or anything. The key thing being somewhere we can go without being hassled by authorities.
    How about the Ted Williams tunnel? Seriously, I'm down for a boston meet. Dunno if I'm working second shift on the 10th, but we'll see.
    06 OBP WRX
    New England F4

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •