MA inspection localities? stage 2 TVG deletes...?? will it pass
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on MA inspection localities? stage 2 TVG deletes...?? will it pass within the New England States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hi guys, I'm getting ready to add TGV Deletes, ETS Jpipe, killerB After cooler and CP, GS 3-port EBCS, and ...

MA inspection localities? stage 2 TVG deletes...?? will it pass

Hi guys,

I'm getting ready to add TGV Deletes, ETS Jpipe, killerB After cooler and CP, GS 3-port EBCS, and other small mods IAG AOS, GS pulley.. will I have a huge problem passing my MA inspection with these on? my ETS pipe will be catted. will I have to go back to stock? hate having to re-do TGV deletes (PIA install as I can see) and Jpipe once a year..

are there any shops in MA that are less sticklers than others?

any help in this would be great.. Thanks in advance

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

If your tuner is worth his salt he can disable those codes without issue. Easy to do yourself with Accesstuner or romraider if you have the ability to tune yourself.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the reply, totally new to the ECU/EFI tuning stuff so was just wondering if with a tune in place if an inspection place could actually notice it. yet as you explained if it gets dealt with via the tuners tune, it will be hidden from the inspectors view.. let me know if I understood wrong or not.

Thanks

Some places are really chill, you just need to disable the codes and cross your fingers that they won't do a visual inspection around the car. We deal with the same thing here in ABQ

Well, I hope they don't worry too much about my exhaust, as it is the only real telling part.. AOS is black and out of the way, plastic molding fits on just fine with KB After cooler, only the charge pipe is silver (might paint it black?? who knows) GS stealth air-box is nice and discreet as well only. my BOV is prob. gonna be loud.. well in June we will see what happens.. I will enjoy my ride while I can.. lol get my KC TMIC after Oct. 22nd so waiting for pro tune till then..

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.