CT Meetup
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on CT Meetup within the New England States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Just purchased a WRX a few weeks ago and wanted to see if there are many ClubWRX members in the ...

CT Meetup

Just purchased a WRX a few weeks ago and wanted to see if there are many ClubWRX members in the greater Hartford area?

If so, i'd like to share good driving routes and maybe meetup for some drives.

Cheers

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I live in the new haven area

I'm down in the Stamford Area.

I Support ClubWRX
    I used to live in bristol. There really wasn't anything. Stamford had some meets, heavenly donuts in derby has some every now and then, Naugatuck has one every Thursday I believe still
    And on instagram I follow rumble.1 and part of teamaru. Rumble.1 I think has Stamford meets, teamaru has their chapter meets every once in a while as well but I forget where

For good drives I wish I can remember the route numbers. I remember some of those back roads in Burlington can be pretty fun, route 8 heading north towards torrington...? Fun at night when I'd go to the berkshire (if that's how it's spelled and still there....great pizza place btw) uhm...there's a scenic road heading into bloomingfield, windsor area (34 maybe?)
    Basically anywhere way up north in the sticks are some fun drives
    Stinkeye member 520

The Merritt between 10PM-6AM is usually dead quiet and makes for a nice drive (I know this from the good days of late / early commutes between Stamford and Hartford) Summer time its nice because you can get a nice sunrise/sunset cut through the tree line or over the hills.

Quote Originally Posted by nsibanez View Post
    I used to live in bristol. There really wasn't anything. Stamford had some meets, heavenly donuts in derby has some every now and then, Naugatuck has one every Thursday I believe still
    And on instagram I follow rumble.1 and part of teamaru. Rumble.1 I think has Stamford meets, teamaru has their chapter meets every once in a while as well but I forget where

For good drives I wish I can remember the route numbers. I remember some of those back roads in Burlington can be pretty fun, route 8 heading north towards torrington...? Fun at night when I'd go to the berkshire (if that's how it's spelled and still there....great pizza place btw) uhm...there's a scenic road heading into bloomingfield, windsor area (34 maybe?)
    Basically anywhere way up north in the sticks are some fun drives
    You have my undivided attention at said pizza place...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Defiance View Post
    You have my undivided attention at said pizza place...
    Yessir!
    I believe this is the place on Albert street in torrington

Stinkeye member 520

I just got my first wrx most roads are pretty bad now lots of pot holes and loss gravel. Also looking for good drives to go on.

Litchfield County has some beautiful roads. Any travel through Roxbury, Woodbury, Southbury is sweet!

Route 7 north of New Milford is also fantastic.

I'm up for a meet. I've had mine for about 2 months and have only about 700 miles. Need to let my girl stretch her legs!

That's a bit far from me I live on the MA line but thanks.

I Support ClubWRX
    Litchfield, route 8 up north, back woods roads up in bloomingfield and north area like that are all pretty fun
    Stinkeye member 520

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.