New Englanders Looking to get Pro-tune?

This is a discussion on New Englanders Looking to get Pro-tune? within the New England States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Anyone in the Maine/NH/VT/Northern Mass area looking to get a pro-tune anytime in the next few weeks to month? Just ...

I Support ClubWRX

New Englanders Looking to get Pro-tune?

Anyone in the Maine/NH/VT/Northern Mass area looking to get a pro-tune anytime in the next few weeks to month? Just curious, as there could be an opportunity to get JR up here at one of the dyno's to do a group tuning session if we get enough people interested. Reply here with your location if you are interested!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

could we do this in a like a year??? I need to collect a few more pieces before I can warrant the cash for a pro tune. How much would this run a group anyway so I can keep it in mind for the future? I'd be more than happy to drive over to Portland and hang out with you crazy cats.

I Support ClubWRX
    I'm going to be getting more details. Hoping to generate some interest though. I'll update this thread with more info when I have it!

sweet thanks!