New 2015 WRX

This is a discussion on New 2015 WRX within the New England States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hey guys, I'm brand new to this forums! I recently purchased a 2015 Wrx and it will be here next ...

New 2015 WRX

Hey guys, I'm brand new to this forums! I recently purchased a 2015 Wrx and it will be here next week in World Rally Blue Pearl!

I'm really excited and can't wait to be part of the subby world.

Just a little heads up, I work at Premier Subaru in Branford, Ct and got the first pick on these cars. They are incredible, I drive them everyday and now will own one.

If any of you have questions about the 2015 or looking to get into one just give me a call 203-643-1226

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

How are the LED headlights at night?
    Do the fogs make a difference at night?

Does the hand brake dig into your leg while driving?

The LED headlights are only on the limited models, and they are really nice for the night, bright and clear, easy to see. The fog lights are useful, especially on the highway at night, it will illuminate the spots right in front of the car. The handbrake doesn't dig into my leg, it's comfortable

Thanks for the info!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	160 
Size:	146.4 KB 
ID:	144737

Finally came in!

I drove one today. You are right the hand brake is a non issue.

Hi johndock I just put my 500$ deposit down on my wrx limited in white last saturday and joined the forums today. This will be my first new car and also my first Subie. I was curious is it just the LED daytime running lights or are the actual headlights LED as well. And I think the brake lights are LED how about the fog lights?

the low beam headlights are HID. The fog lights are halogen bulbs and the taillights are LED! The tailights have grown on me so much I love them! Already have 2400 miles on my car lol never wanna stop driving. Congradulations!! White looks amazing in these cars, with the HIDS you'll love it!
    Last edited by johndock23; 05-15-2014 at 08:02 PM.

I Support ClubWRX
    Hi. My 4th Subie, but my first WRX will be delivered in 2 weeks. Rally Blue Limited 6 spd of course. Any info on break in not covered in manual you can suggest? Use to Ice Race Saab 96 and Sonnetts years ago, fyi.
    Looking forward to this forum, and many miles.
    Guzziman (Mike A.) In Maine.

Congradulations! I'm just about finished with the break in, got about 2500 miles on mine, I recommend don't use cruise control much, you want to vary the speeds of the engine. Do your first oil change at 3500 miles even though it's synthetic, still wanna break it in. Also, go easy on the brakes, don't slam then down. I wouldn't go too crazy on the gas pedal til after the break in period, doesn't mean you can have fun with it still, and you will. They're really enjoyable cars, I wish you the best of luck!

2015 WRX Wheel Offset

Quote Originally Posted by johndock23 View Post
    Hey guys, I'm brand new to this forums! I recently purchased a 2015 Wrx and it will be here next week in World Rally Blue Pearl!

I'm really excited and can't wait to be part of the subby world.

Just a little heads up, I work at Premier Subaru in Branford, Ct and got the first pick on these cars. They are incredible, I drive them everyday and now will own one.

If any of you have questions about the 2015 or looking to get into one just give me a call 203-643-1226
    Can you tell me what the wheel offset is for the 2015 WRX? I want to put a set of EnKei wheels on the car/

The only issue my dealer told me about "break-in" was not to use cruise control for the first 2000 miles. The manual states nothing about "break-in", or did I miss it?

I read the on line PDF manual for the 2015 (still waiting for my order which was suppose to be here - NH - at the end of May but just got a ETA of July 11th - ugh) but the online manual definitely states not to take the car above 4000 rpm for the first 1000 miles. I missed the break in on the cruise control. Good to know for when mine finally arrives. Obviously I am going a little crazy if I am reading the manual on PDF.

1000 Miles

Quote Originally Posted by Addydingo View Post
    I read the on line PDF manual for the 2015 (still waiting for my order which was suppose to be here - NH - at the end of May but just got a ETA of July 11th - ugh) but the online manual definitely states not to take the car above 4000 rpm for the first 1000 miles. I missed the break in on the cruise control. Good to know for when mine finally arrives. Obviously I am going a little crazy if I am reading the manual on PDF.
    Just got a 1000 miles on REX. The car is GREAT, and so much fun to drive. Worth the wait. What color did you order?

Ordered the limited in lightning red with the nav, harmon-karmon, STS, and keyless entry. Can't wait.