CT meet-n-greet?
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on CT meet-n-greet? within the New England States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I'd be interested in getting a meet and greet going around here. I'm in New Haven, I know there's gotta ...

CT meet-n-greet?

I'd be interested in getting a meet and greet going around here. I'm in New Haven, I know there's gotta be some Scoobs around here somewhere. Mine's in the shop at the moment but I should get her back this week.

Thoughts?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I'd be down to meet up! I just bought a 2015 wrx, looking for some shows/meets to go to

Quote Originally Posted by johndock23 View Post
    I'd be down to meet up! I just bought a 2015 wrx, looking for some shows/meets to go to
    Very nice! What do you think of it? I hear the interior's beautiful.

My baby's in the shop at the moment but hopefully we can get some more interest here.
    Valkyrie (named by the wife), '08 WRX Sedan

I'm picking it up tomorrow, I work at Premier Subaru in Branford though, so I drive them everyday. They are incredible. The 2015 wrx with the twin scroll turbo is such a thrill, I like it better then the sti to be honest. The interior is really nice, seats are very comfortable.

Yeah hopefully we will get more interest here, summer is around the corner and this is my first Subaru so I'd really like to have some meets.

I just bought a 2007 WRX and im really enjoying it. Debating on future mods. Would love to get a meet together.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrie View Post
    I'd be interested in getting a meet and greet going around here. I'm in New Haven, I know there's gotta be some Scoobs around here somewhere. Mine's in the shop at the moment but I should get her back this week.

Thoughts?
    There's a meet at heavenly donuts in derby starting at 8 and then at the old a and p in naugatuck by McDonald's on new haven road every Thursday around 7

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    Stinkeye member 520

Quote Originally Posted by SubiScotion07 View Post
    I just bought a 2007 WRX and im really enjoying it. Debating on future mods. Would love to get a meet together.
    Very nice. Where are you located? Id like to get more tham 3 of us but ill take whatever haha. Im debating myself but honesrly my wife and I want a house, I think that takes priority over exhausts and intakes haha

I could meet at the A and P in naugatuck on Thursday, What day is the meet at heavenly donuts?
    I'm looking to put some parts on too but they don't have any for my car yet@!

Quote Originally Posted by nsibanez View Post
    There's a meet at heavenly donuts in derby starting at 8 and then at the old a and p in naugatuck by McDonald's on new haven road every Thursday around 7

What day is the Heavnly Donuts meet? I can probably do Thursday too.

Yea I have big things planned aside from my car as well. So I will be moding very slowly lol.

I could meet at the A and P in naugatuck on Thursday, What day is the meet at heavenly donuts?
    I'm looking to put some parts on too but they don't have any for my car yet@!
    What day is the Heavnly Donuts meet? I can probably do Thursday too.
    It's tomorrow...Tuesday to benefit the girl from milford that was killed

Stinkeye member 520

Quote Originally Posted by nsibanez View Post
    It's tomorrow...Tuesday to benefit the girl from milford that was killed

In that case, I'm 100% there. Is there a donation already going for it?

In that case, I'm 100% there. Is there a donation already going for it?
    Ya the post I saw on Instagram is for every 5 dollars donated you get a goodie bag or something like that, but it doesn't say if you absolutely need to pay to get it. There'll be a representative around though

Stinkeye member 520

I'm out at 8, but i'll come after if you all are going. It's also for a really good cause so makes the rush over there worth it. I just have to find sometime to wash the rex

I'm out at 8, but i'll come after if you all are going. It's also for a really good cause so makes the rush over there worth it. I just have to find sometime to wash the rex
    Ya I'm planning on going. I don't like going to meets alone but this one's different. Still rather know some people that I can hang with

Stinkeye member 520

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.