RHODE ISLAND mechanics and meets?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on RHODE ISLAND mechanics and meets? within the New England States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Can anyone point me in the right direction for a good trustworthy mechanic that will be able to tune my ...

RHODE ISLAND mechanics and meets?

Can anyone point me in the right direction for a good trustworthy mechanic that will be able to tune my WRX when I start the mods? Also are
    There any meets anywhere in RI?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Look into Wicked Innovation, they do great work.

Hey thanks! They are in south county ya?

Quote Originally Posted by JTWRX11 View Post
    Hey thanks! They are in south county ya?

I'm not exactly sure where their Rhode Island shop is because I've only been to their New Hampshire one, but if you give them a call at the NH shop I'm sure they could tell you where the RI one is. I'm actually going to the RI one in May for my Stage 2 installs and dyno tune.

Nice! I am going to start doing small stuff to mine since I have the warranty. I really want to do a full exhaust and intake with a tune but I have to make sure I won't mess up the warranty

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.