Reputable Dealerships in New England

This is a discussion on Reputable Dealerships in New England within the New England States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hi All: I just paid off my '01 Legacy and starting to save for a down payment for a WRX! ...

Reputable Dealerships in New England

Hi All:

I just paid off my '01 Legacy and starting to save for a down payment for a WRX! Just wanted to get some feedback about people's experiences at dealerships in the area and if there are any people would recommend? Hoping to buy a 2014 come summer or the end of the year. Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Don't know about reputable, but I bought my 14 WRX sedan from Singer Subaru in Plaistow, NH.
    Drove dark grey sedan premium in Milford, NH. Problem was they were only willing to give me $13K for my 12 Civic SI. After emailing back and forth with Singer decided to drive trade down. Initial offer was not what I expected so I left. Before I got home salesman (whom I never gave my phone number to) emailed me stating they could up their number for trade. I emailed him back and said I wouldn't come back until I had firm number for my trade. They came up to $14,400. Initially I was looking at silver base model Wrx. I ended up buying car I liked at Milford Subaru from Singer Subaru. Purchased 14 WRX premium sedan with short throw shifter, tinted windows, and floor mats for $26,900 and change which was $3,000 off MSRP and it wasn't even their car. They just did a swap. Usually discount on any Subaru, from what I've been told, is around $1,300.00. So reputable, I don't know. I buy my cars from "best deal" perspective. Can get car fixed by any mechanic or at any dealership. Good Luck.

Thanks for your input, Amok!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought my 2014 WRX from Patrick Subaru in Shrewsbury, MA... Talk to Luke... Experience was great... Not one bad thing I can say...

Quote Originally Posted by mv577 View Post
    I bought my 2014 WRX from Patrick Subaru in Shrewsbury, MA... Talk to Luke... Experience was great... Not one bad thing I can say...
    I was looking at their inventory too. Thanks for the help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know where your area is, but Dan Perkins in CT has been nothing but amazing to deal with, and they give lifetime powertrain warranties at no cost. DO NOT, EVER, EVER, DEAL with Highline Car Connection, no matter how tempting their price is.