Nemo snow pictures! lets see them!!!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Nemo snow pictures! lets see them!!! within the New England States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I say we get a few Nemo pics up to show everyone exactly why there was a driving ban. a ...

I say we get a few Nemo pics up to show everyone exactly why there was a driving ban.

a few pics of the blizzrd in Woburn:

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Re: Nemo snow pictures! lets see them!!!

From long island NY. I measured 26 inches.
    Some of the pics i posted in another thread. I have some more on my camera that i haven't loaded on my PC yet.
    i went outside for a little while during the blizzard and it felt like i was being pelted by snowballs! Snow flakes bigger than golf balls! It was also really creepy when there was lightning EVERYTHING turned blue!

I Support ClubWRX
    Cool photos! Reminds me of our Blizzard of '78, where central Ohio had stretches of highway closed for a week or more with 15-20 foot drifts. Wild times!

BTW, the National Weather Service and most major news outlets refuse to use and recommend against naming winter storms. This is just a ratings gimmick created by Al Roker and the Weather Channel to gain advertising $$. NWS sent out a notice to *not* use them in broadcasts, as they confuse the audience as to when a storm is dangerous or not (TWC plans to not name deadly storms that are in areas without larger population centers or viewing audience.)

Steve (weather enthusiast)

Steve - Avon, Ohio, USA - Moderator - Fun Drives and North Central States
    The Morris Garage
    2008 Outback 2.5XT Ltd __2002 WRX Wagon __ 1958 MGA Roadster __ 2008 smart Cabrio __ and a few scooters...

Took this photo of the end of my drive Saturday afternoon (no snow plow overnight). There's >18" of snow on the crown of the road and nearly 30" near the curbs. The snow was really heavy out here. Hope they've got a big plow!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Chris_snow_2.jpg  

Camaro vs. blizzard FAIL!

My WRX and my wifes Impreza after I dug it out a little

I Support ClubWRX
    wow thats a ton of snow, nice pics!
    2011 Subaru WRX Premium
    1988 Ford Mustang GT
    2000 Jeep Wrangler TJ

We didn't get anything like that... Hell we didn't even get an inch

we had to do a second round of shoveling today and I had to clear out more of my yard for my dogs cause the snow is so damn high.

I Support ClubWRX
    Phobic when did you install the light bar? Looks like you had some fun in that parking lot
    GTA:O ClubWRX Crew

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #1856...ssshhh don't tell anyone!

woww... Snowbic thats crazyyy. Luckily my car was nice and toasty in the garage and didnt see any snow. I have seem to become an old man when it snows now and dont go drift around with my friends anymore :/ The cost of gas, higher risk of hitting something and the chance of getting ticketed for reckless driving have made me stay home now in the snow..guess its the best thing though.

Quote Originally Posted by michaelwfox View Post
    Phobic when did you install the light bar? Looks like you had some fun in that parking lot
    a few weeks ago, getting the skid plate in the mail today actually so I can be even less careful.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruh Roh View Post
    woww... Snowbic thats crazyyy. Luckily my car was nice and toasty in the garage and didnt see any snow. I have seem to become an old man when it snows now and dont go drift around with my friends anymore :/ The cost of gas, higher risk of hitting something and the chance of getting ticketed for reckless driving have made me stay home now in the snow..guess its the best thing though.
    I walked over to my 60 year old neighbor as he was shoveling just to shoot the **** and say "I just want to get my car out so I can go blow donuts." his reply: "Me too!"

you're never too old for donuts.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Phobic View Post
    a few weeks ago, getting the skid plate in the mail today actually so I can be even less careful.
    Pics of said light bar and skid plate? Where from?
    Isaac -- 2003 WRX sedan Stg II - Gave its life for mine 6/2013.
    2007 Outback 3.0R wagon
    Proud owner of a N.E.R.D, Member 1.3810-23

The pursuit of knowledge is hopeless and eternal... Hooray!!! - Professor Farnsworth

gorilla offroad company, got it used.

I dont have the skid plate yet

I Support ClubWRX

Subscribed to see more of these!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    -Noah

2009 Spark Silver Metallic Sedan - Stage 2+

Stink-Eye Mob #91

Help Me with My Build Thread : http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...wrx-sedan.html

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.