WBM Questions

This is a discussion on WBM Questions within the New England States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; First off I'm new to the Subaru community as I just bought my WRX about a year ago first mew ...

WBM Questions

First off I'm new to the Subaru community as I just bought my WRX about a year ago first mew car ever and I love it. I would like to get some info on Wicked Big Meet 2013. As of now I have not seen any official date for the event yet. I am curious if this is just a one day thing or do people come for the whole weekend? Is there any cruising around, do people gather at certain spots to have their own meets, what hotels are good to stay at etc.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

there hasn't been an official announcement just continue checking the website last year it was june 10 so im guessing it will be around then if you live near stafford springs, CT I would just come up for the day. This is gonna be my first WBM too so im just gonna go up with a couple of friends and try to find a group to cruise with. What im planning on doing is that well just head up for the day the meet starts at 10 or so and goes till 5. I live just outside boston and i go school in hartford so i pass the Stafford Springs exit every time I drive to school.

where is it?

Last year and the year b4 it was at stafford springs raceway in CT just look at the website

June 9th 2013 Just got announced!!!