Car Meets/Shows anytime soon..? 1.13.13
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Car Meets/Shows anytime soon..? 1.13.13 within the New England States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I live in mass and Im itching to go to a car show! I just got done fabricating some new ...

I live in mass and Im itching to go to a car show! I just got done fabricating some new stuff on my car and I wanna see some reactions! Anyone know of any coming up soon??
    *My Headlights Turn Your Girlfriend On *
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/new-me...ml#post2135638
    -2002 Focus SVT-P.O.S.
    -1997 Subaru Legacy
    -2002 MBP WRX.. R.I.P.
    -2003 Sonic Yellow WRX!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Dfh will be soon. No set date yet but they're voting between late Feb and late march

Dfh? and thanks!
    -2002 Focus SVT-P.O.S.
    -1997 Subaru Legacy
    -2002 MBP WRX.. R.I.P.
    -2003 Sonic Yellow WRX!!

the dogfish brewery...looks liek its going to be saturday march 16th in maryland. im trying to go, its only 5 hours away from me tops

all i heard was Dogfish Head!! lol.

Man, being out here in Japan is a bummer from not having all good stuff back home. i will be coming home after awhile, to my Subie (which i have to pick her up in San Diego then continue my way through to Mass.) im going to make it to this. I miss my "90 Minute".

hit me up if you, Morgan want to tag along.
    MANNY
    HAWK-EYE ALLIANCE #134

https://www.facebook.com/L1G3R

2007 WRB WRX TR, Stage 2.5, SPT Intake, Full Invidia 3" Exhaust w/ N1, ISC Coilovers, 17x8 RPF1 w/ Hankook VENTUS V4, DIY Engine Grounding.

Quote Originally Posted by Jusino View Post
    all i heard was Dogfish Head!! lol.

Man, being out here in Japan is a bummer from not having all good stuff back home. i will be coming home after awhile, to my Subie (which i have to pick her up in San Diego then continue my way through to Mass.) im going to make it to this. I miss my "90 Minute".

hit me up if you, Morgan want to tag along.
    haha hows japan? i tried to get stationed there to work on F-15s

Well, Japan is alright for the second time around. my first visit was the best. there is allot of policies on liberty now, but IF you DO enjoy beer, then you CANNOT freely enjoy it too much. other than that, its good.

Had a chance to own a Skyline R33 Gts-t while i was out here. (made copy of title. for show and tell purposes. lol.) i attempted to drift a bit with it, and managed well. but had to get rid of her in preparations of shipping back to the great USA. so, i down graded from Horse Power to Human Power... Bicycle. i tell ya, it'll give a work out. one that i wasn't used to in a while. .

aren't F-15 extinct? i wouldn't know too much about air crafts, but are we now utilizing F-22's.

btw, how is New England? i heaven't been home-home for 10 years. but have been home here and there on leave.
    MANNY
    HAWK-EYE ALLIANCE #134

2007 WRB WRX TR, Stage 2.5, SPT Intake, Full Invidia 3" Exhaust w/ N1, ISC Coilovers, 17x8 RPF1 w/ Hankook VENTUS V4, DIY Engine Grounding.

COLD^^ And the troopers are just as anal as ever.
    -2002 Focus SVT-P.O.S.
    -1997 Subaru Legacy
    -2002 MBP WRX.. R.I.P.
    -2003 Sonic Yellow WRX!!

"The troopers" the one thing i don't miss much. I had previous experiences with them, though having a relative within the ranks didn't help either. So, i know the pain. Lol.

As of today i have 5 more days here before coming back to the states. Lets hope i don't get any welcome home ticket on way over there.
    MANNY
    HAWK-EYE ALLIANCE #134

There are many like RACE RETRO from 22 to 24 February 2013, SANTA POD FESTIVAL OF POWER from 30 March to 1 April 2013. But I am eagerly waiting for the FORMULA 1 BRITISH GRAND PRIX at Silverstone between 28 to 30 june 2013.

Wicked Big meet this Summer June 9

Re: Car Meets/Shows anytime soon..? 1.13.13

Quote Originally Posted by GotBoost94 View Post
    Wicked Big meet this Summer June 9
    I'm there dude!.
    MANNY
    HAWK-EYE ALLIANCE #134

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.