Andddd he's back!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Andddd he's back! within the New England States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Yo! I was on here a couple months ago trying to get into another Subaru... and here I am. Traded ...

Registered User BoostEqualsLife's Avatar

Andddd he's back!

Yo! I was on here a couple months ago trying to get into another Subaru... and here I am. Traded my boat for a 92 SVX LS-L. While not a WRX, or an Impreza at all... I still like this place WAY more than nasioc, sooo I'm gonna stick to hanging out here. Hopefully I'm still accepted even though I'm no longer rocking an impreza (yet).

Anyway, yea, the car is a 92 SVX LS-L, its the top of the line model for the year, with leather, sunroof, and a couple other stupid things. It's got a 4.44 swap w/ quick change shift kit, exhaust, intake, the seller claimed it's ported and polished, but I'm sure its a load of nonsense. It's got a couple other things, but honestly I can't remember off the top of my head right now. I've barely had any time to even look at the car yet.

Unfortunately, he went and ruined it by putting some gay ricer wing on it, garden edging front lip, checkered mirrors and gas door, painted interior door handle/window switch areas, he's got stickers all over this thing, duct tape covering the holes from the ricewing, painted eyebrows on the headlights, smoked out tails.. Luckily I've got new mirrors, gas door, door panels, full set of head/taillights. The wing is gone, as well as the garden edging. It needs work... a lot of it... but at least it's a Subaru and AWD!! So, ignore these pics and take them as a 'starting point' and nothing more. I didn't create this monstrosity.. but I'll surely fix it. Hope to see you guys again at some upcoming meets / WBM!

No longer NEF4, I guess.... NEF6? hahaha.

2006 Subaru WRX TR
    198awhp, 226awtq @ 11.9psi: Boost Leak, JNA Catback, Rallyarmor Mudflaps.
    2002 Subaru WRX SOLD.
    269awhp, 250awtq @ 16.8psi: `05 VF39 Turbo, STi 565cc Injectors, Walbro FP, Accessport, Invidia Uppipe, HKS Downpipe, Borla Hush Catback, AEM CAI, 17" Rota Tarmac IIs, H&R Springs, Kartboy SS, Rallyarmor Mudflaps.
    NewEngland F4 // Granite State Subarus

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Looking forward to see what you make of it

Man! You deserve some kinda medal just for rescuing that poor SVX... those mirrors and stickers
    Congrats and welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by MMC_555 View Post
    Man! You deserve some kinda medal just for rescuing that poor SVX... those mirrors and stickers
    Congrats and welcome!
    Hahaha thanks! If only you could read the 2 stickers under the 'street glow' one... "I bruise *****es, not bananas". Really? I mean..... really?
    2006 Subaru WRX TR
    2002 Subaru WRX SOLD.
    269awhp, 250awtq @ 16.8psi: `05 VF39 Turbo, STi 565cc Injectors, Walbro FP, Accessport, Invidia Uppipe, HKS Downpipe, Borla Hush Catback, AEM CAI, 17" Rota Tarmac IIs, H&R Springs, Kartboy SS, Rallyarmor Mudflaps.

classy guy! make sure you clean the inside really well, and check under the seats and wear gloves while you are at it!

Quote Originally Posted by MMC_555 View Post
    classy guy! make sure you clean the inside really well, and check under the seats and wear gloves while you are at it!
    Yea, kevlar gloves. Don't need to be getting stuck by his aids ridden heroin needles. Thing needs a douching like nothing else.
    2006 Subaru WRX TR
    2002 Subaru WRX SOLD.

Slowly but surely.

2006 Subaru WRX TR
    2002 Subaru WRX SOLD.

Now that I'm in Chester, I SOOOO gotta check this thing out! Let me know if you need any help, man!
    Russ - 2005 WRB Wagon
    Cobb Stage 2 and other stuff….

tiiiiiiight
    Hawk Eye #1991
    Dirty Crew #11
    Military Militia #1991
    I still don't know how I got this car...

Quote Originally Posted by BoostEqualsLife View Post
    Hahaha thanks! If only you could read the 2 stickers under the 'street glow' one... "I bruise *****es, not bananas". Really? I mean..... really?
    Wow...who would put that on their car? I really hope you have a garage to hide this thing until it is finished.

I Support ClubWRX
    cool!
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

i've always wanted one of those cars till i find out they only come in auto(but now i know theres a way around that). good job, and yes thats awesome that you are rescuing it!
    bugeye maffia member #304 l http://www.flickr.com/photos/joe_fonseca/

Wow, forgot about this thread entirely.

Update: SVX has been sitting in my driveway unused for about.. eh, a year and a half, I want to say. The day I registered it again in 2011, it died on the way back to work - needed to get towed, wouldn't continue running. Replaced the MAF, and all seemed well - then the power steering rack went, and I finally just said screw this. Been driving the wifes hand-me-down civic ever since. Rebuilt the rack to make it a manual rack, but it's just as heavy (damn car weighs too much), so it's still sitting there. Been trying to sell it forever now, no bites.

Now, I'm looking to get another WRX, but having a tough time finding anything within my guidelines.

bbpuppet -- come buy it. It really wants to be sold. Really really really. It runs and aside from the steering, drives perfectly fine.
    2006 Subaru WRX TR
    2002 Subaru WRX SOLD.

I Support ClubWRX
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

well welcome back!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.