Rhode Island Wed night meets
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Rhode Island Wed night meets within the New England States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Some guys from NESIC have been meeting in Coventry RI on wednesday nights since march 5th. The first week there ...

Rhode Island Wed night meets

Some guys from NESIC have been meeting in Coventry RI on wednesday nights since march 5th. The first week there were about 10 cars and now we probably average 20-30 cars on a good night. Its mostly a subie crowd but there are a few speed3 regulars as well as a few other mixed breeds. I know last week a few new guys from IWSTI came and checked it out... We have talked to the local police and have not had any problems at out meet.

meets are at the centre of new england which is exit 7. off of route 95. or for those with GPS:
    650 Centre Of New England Blvd
    Coventry, RI 02816

people show up between 6-7. They leave whenever they feel like it. We have been meeting at the Wendy's that is right on the right when you pull in.

most weeks after we are done at our meet we all caravan over to another big car meet a few exits away where there is often 40-60 more cars.. mostly vw/audi/bmw but fun to gauck at....

Please DO NOT BURN OUT, DO NOT DRIVE FAST, DO NOT BE RECKLESS. We have a great thing going and don't want to ruin it! there are plenty of other Ricer meets.....

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Bump for tonight.... its going to be clear and warm-ish
    Last edited by tro8; 05-26-2008 at 04:57 PM.

quick pics from last night...

S2K owner also has a buyeye

more pics poor to tempt you to meet up

two days away.... take a ride over.. wednesday night!!

monday night bump for wednesday... we do this every week....
    Last edited by tro8; 03-17-2009 at 05:16 AM.

bump for 3-17-09

Hey whats up guys, a bunch of us southern RI guys still meet up wednesday nights @7:00 at the starbucks In North Kingstown RI. After which most of the guys (and girls) group drive to go out to dinner too. Usually a decent gathering of us die hard regulars.

North Kingstown RI, 02852

So any new people interested?
    08 STi stage 2 EFI protune 295/345, 05 FXT stg 18G EWG Nasty beast tuned by Matt at Wicked Innovation

weekly bump on this dead forum..... anyone, anyone
    08 STi stage 2 EFI protune 295/345, 05 FXT stg 18G EWG Nasty beast tuned by Matt at Wicked Innovation

hey...
    im up in north smithfield (i know, its like forever away from south county for RI'ders)... i work on wed. till like 630. so not sure about that one...

there is about 4-5 other wrx's in my apartment complex however... i will try to round some up and see if we can meet somewhere in the middle some time let me know what you think.

you have plenty of time to round up the car and head down... we have friends that come to the meet from as far as mystic ct and north of boston all the time... as the weather gets nicer we will spend more and more time just hanging out at starbucks and prob not even head to eat some weeks. people started doing the dinner thing more in the winter to get out of the cold...

this whole forum as a whole is kinda dead and NO one ever post on it. check out the real link for this meet at:
    S. Rhode Island meet - Page 105 - NASIOC

check out pics from meet 2 weeks ago here: MobileMe Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by mightyatom View Post
    hey...
    im up in north smithfield (i know, its like forever away from south county for RI'ders)... i work on wed. till like 630. so not sure about that one...

there is about 4-5 other wrx's in my apartment complex however... i will try to round some up and see if we can meet somewhere in the middle some time let me know what you think.
    Last edited by tro8; 04-04-2009 at 06:17 AM.

Bump for tomorrow night.... every wednesday, come on down

This meet now moved to wednesday nights @7:00 at the Starbucks In North Kingstown RI. After which most of the guys (and girls) group drive to go out to dinner.
    start location:

1370 Ten Rod Road
    North Kingstown RI, 02852

exit 5a right off rt 4

who is coming tomorrow night? starbucks ten rod rd north kingstown

wow someone other than me posted on here.. i will be there after matt does the first reflash on the forester since being back on the road again...

Do you guys still meet up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.