Subaru WRX Forum banner

Join New England F4 / Official Chat!

52K views 574 replies 124 participants last post by  Firefighterjake 
#1 · (Edited)
EDIT:

How to join the New England F4 family...

Step 1: Post your name, location, car model, and brief description of yourself in this thread.
Step 2: Read this thread, and the Stickers thread. http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showthread.php?t=130212&highlight=england+f4+stickers
Step 3: Determine what color combination you would like for your stickers.
Step 4: Post in the stickers thread, and PM "Turbo Tecnica".
Step 5: Insert New England F4 into your signature. (any form of this can be used).
Step 6: Post in the New England F4 Roll Call thread http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showthread.php?p=1631674#post1631674

Ok, so I like to be in groups, and who doesnt love stickers on their car!

Anyway, here is my idea. New England F4. Just like the guys in So Cal and Vegas.

I know i know, there is NESIC, but i loathe Nastysock. If anyone is interested we can get a logo made, shirts designed, and decals put on cars.

If im the only one who thinks this is a good idea, ah well.:sadwave:

See less See more
#4 ·
I'm down fo sho.

If I had the pink vinyl at work (I work at a sign/truck lettering shop) I could make up some stickers but we don't stock any pink. If people were willing to cough up a little dough for a couple shorter rolls of vinyl (15" x 30' is the smallest they come in), I could cut the decals at school or work (I have access to vinyl plotters at both) and get them made up for people. I'd have to check the price of the rolls, and find out exactly which pink it would be to use. I wouldn't need any money for the actual stickers themselves, just for the rolls of vinyl. If this is an option then I'd just need the logo we're gonna use (see if someone can get the F4 logo from the SoCal/Vegas people?) and I could see what I could do

#6 ·
turbo tecnica said:
I'm down fo sho.

If I had the pink vinyl at work (I work at a sign/truck lettering shop) I could make up some stickers but we don't stock any pink. If people were willing to cough up a little dough for a couple shorter rolls of vinyl (15" x 30' is the smallest they come in), I could cut the decals at school or work (I have access to vinyl plotters at both) and get them made up for people. I'd have to check the price of the rolls, and find out exactly which pink it would be to use. I wouldn't need any money for the actual stickers themselves, just for the rolls of vinyl. If this is an option then I'd just need the logo we're gonna use (see if someone can get the F4 logo from the SoCal/Vegas people?) and I could see what I could do
A different color might be better. I know for me, pink wont work. If i get a high res of the So Cal logo i can make it for new england.

Or if you guys want I could make a whole new logo. Up to you.

#7 · (Edited)
Well it seems the SoCal logo is being kept on the left coast. I am working on some designs, here is one that is very similar to the SoCal but using a different font, no #, and Rally Gold.

More to come...

#8 ·
D0WNxSH1FT said:
Well it seems the SoCal logo is being kept on the left coast. I am working on some designs, here is one that is very similar to the SoCal but using a different font, no #, and Rally Gold.

More to come...

hey just to help out..you can talk to charlie..aspirinwhite..he designed ours..he had some other good ideas . maybe he can help you with the new one...the one you have right now is hawt though :thumbup:

#9 ·
I am down with anything. The one you came up with is cool. Too bad the left coast one is staying there, that one's pretty creative. Anywho, yours looks real nice. Do as many designs as you want and post 'em up... I'm sure there will be a lot of people into the idea and would weigh in with their opinions. If this is getting cut on a vinyl plotter, a little bit bigger writing for "new england wrx" might be better just because it's a pain in the ass to cut letters that small and weed them out efficiently. Looks nice!

#12 ·
WRX13oy said:
so when we have our mecca F4 meet in Las Vegas, you guys willing to come down?
Only if you come to the Wicked Big Subaru Meet '06 in Mass (350+ subaru's last year). hahaha.

#14 ·
Hey Chris, i know pink doesnt work for your odd duck red wrx...But your outnumbered by us blue's that want a pink logo. I think Turbotechnica should find cost of the roll, take orders and divide the cost. If hes willing to do it for us, probably cheaper than paying someone to do it.

#15 ·
rabidouc said:
Hey Chris, i know pink doesnt work for your odd duck red wrx...But your outnumbered by us blue's that want a pink logo. I think Turbotechnica should find cost of the roll, take orders and divide the cost. If hes willing to do it for us, probably cheaper than paying someone to do it.
I'd definitely be down. If you want a custom color, I can see what I can do. We have quite a number of scrap colors at work I could grab. For instance, I could run a number of "regular" colors, and then if people would like a different color one I could get in touch with them directly (PM or whatever) and cut a custom one. We have a metallic gold that would look nice on red.

#16 ·
Maybe we could do different colors for different shade cars (similar to fog light colors)

Black, and WR Blue - pink "F4", silver or white writing
White and silver - pink "F4" or gold "F4", black writing
Red - gold "F4", silver or white writing

Any other colors can be written in or whatever. Just throwing ideas out there. I could probably scrounge up enough extra white, black, and silver (well, grey really) from work that we wouldn't have to buy any. I could probably get some metallic gold as well. The only color that would have to be bought would be the pink.

#17 ·
turbo tecnica said:
Maybe we could do different colors for different shade cars (similar to fog light colors)

Black, and WR Blue - pink "F4", silver or white writing
White and silver - pink "F4" or gold "F4", black writing
Red - gold "F4", silver or white writing

Any other colors can be written in or whatever. Just throwing ideas out there. I could probably scrounge up enough extra white, black, and silver (well, grey really) from work that we wouldn't have to buy any. I could probably get some metallic gold as well. The only color that would have to be bought would be the pink.
ya i personally vote for pink w/ silver writing. but thats me. and we all know about me
:screwy:

#19 ·
rabidouc said:
ya i personally vote for pink w/ silver writing. but thats me. and we all know about me
:screwy:
Dont even get me started! Ms.P0546

I'll make it any colors you guys want. I would just request a non-pink for me since Pink and Red dont work, even the socal red rex's use black stickers lol.

#20 ·
D0WNxSH1FT said:

I'll make it any colors you guys want. I would just request a non-pink for me since Pink and Red dont work, even the socal red rex's use black stickers lol.
just because im failing codes. how dare you hold that against me! and whos ever heard of a rex lover being a cat lover anyhow? :rotfl: :rotfl: havent you ever heard of MANS BEST FRIEND?? :barf:

#21 ·
D0WNxSH1FT said:

Lets try and get a head count and see how much interest there is in it so we can see what we're looking at in terms of vinyl cutting

#24 ·
rabidouc said:
just because im failing codes. how dare you hold that against me! and whos ever heard of a rex lover being a cat lover anyhow? :rotfl: :rotfl: havent you ever heard of MANS BEST FRIEND?? :barf:
Lol most of the people on the boards own cats. lol.

Aight, well i tried some other designs and they failed miserably. here are some color combos that were requested.

#26 ·
Jje121 said:
are both of those pink on the bottom? Another ? are we all going to do the same color except for the red cars?
Yea the two bottom are Cherry Blossom Red (Pink), the difference is that one has black font and the other has silver font. Those combos were requested since a black car cant have black font, and a silver car cant (well) have silver font.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.