Join New England F4 / Official Chat!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 38 1234567891011 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Join New England F4 / Official Chat! within the New England States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; EDIT: How to join the New England F4 family... Step 1: Post your name, location, car model, and brief description ...

Join New England F4 / Official Chat!

EDIT:

How to join the New England F4 family...

Step 1: Post your name, location, car model, and brief description of yourself in this thread.
    Step 2: Read this thread, and the Stickers thread. New England F4: stickers!
    Step 3: Determine what color combination you would like for your stickers.
    Step 4: Post in the stickers thread, and PM "Turbo Tecnica".
    Step 5: Insert New England F4 into your signature. (any form of this can be used).
    Step 6: Post in the New England F4 Roll Call thread http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...74#post1631674

Ok, so I like to be in groups, and who doesnt love stickers on their car!

Anyway, here is my idea. New England F4. Just like the guys in So Cal and Vegas.

I know i know, there is NESIC, but i loathe Nastysock. If anyone is interested we can get a logo made, shirts designed, and decals put on cars.

If im the only one who thinks this is a good idea, ah well.
    Last edited by D0WNxSH1FT; 08-01-2006 at 09:22 PM.
    2008 Satin White Pearl WRX Sedan w/ Navi
    2005 San Remo Red WRX Sedan w/ VF34 (traded)
    Pi Kappa Alpha | New England Flat 4

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

H4N
    sounds good to me, i'm in

I am in

I'm down fo sho.

If I had the pink vinyl at work (I work at a sign/truck lettering shop) I could make up some stickers but we don't stock any pink. If people were willing to cough up a little dough for a couple shorter rolls of vinyl (15" x 30' is the smallest they come in), I could cut the decals at school or work (I have access to vinyl plotters at both) and get them made up for people. I'd have to check the price of the rolls, and find out exactly which pink it would be to use. I wouldn't need any money for the actual stickers themselves, just for the rolls of vinyl. If this is an option then I'd just need the logo we're gonna use (see if someone can get the F4 logo from the SoCal/Vegas people?) and I could see what I could do
    NEWENGLANDF4
    1972 Corvette - LS6 / T56 powered

Good idea man. wishing you luck from the So Cal F4.

Quote Originally Posted by turbo tecnica
    I'm down fo sho.

If I had the pink vinyl at work (I work at a sign/truck lettering shop) I could make up some stickers but we don't stock any pink. If people were willing to cough up a little dough for a couple shorter rolls of vinyl (15" x 30' is the smallest they come in), I could cut the decals at school or work (I have access to vinyl plotters at both) and get them made up for people. I'd have to check the price of the rolls, and find out exactly which pink it would be to use. I wouldn't need any money for the actual stickers themselves, just for the rolls of vinyl. If this is an option then I'd just need the logo we're gonna use (see if someone can get the F4 logo from the SoCal/Vegas people?) and I could see what I could do
    A different color might be better. I know for me, pink wont work. If i get a high res of the So Cal logo i can make it for new england.

Or if you guys want I could make a whole new logo. Up to you.

Well it seems the SoCal logo is being kept on the left coast. I am working on some designs, here is one that is very similar to the SoCal but using a different font, no #, and Rally Gold.

More to come...
    Last edited by D0WNxSH1FT; 01-31-2006 at 07:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by D0WNxSH1FT
    Well it seems the SoCal logo is being kept on the left coast. I am working on some designs, here is one that is very similar to the SoCal but using a different font, no #, and Rally Gold.

More to come...

hey just to help out..you can talk to charlie..aspirinwhite..he designed ours..he had some other good ideas . maybe he can help you with the new one...the one you have right now is hawt though
    " I got four doors to fit more wh0res !!!"

SOCAL F4
    MEMBER "00"

(CLUBWRX'S 1ST OFFICIAL "F4" TEAM) est. May 2, 2005

I am down with anything. The one you came up with is cool. Too bad the left coast one is staying there, that one's pretty creative. Anywho, yours looks real nice. Do as many designs as you want and post 'em up... I'm sure there will be a lot of people into the idea and would weigh in with their opinions. If this is getting cut on a vinyl plotter, a little bit bigger writing for "new england wrx" might be better just because it's a pain in the ass to cut letters that small and weed them out efficiently. Looks nice!
    NEWENGLANDF4

More to come...
    wow that one looks cool!!
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

so when we have our mecca F4 meet in Las Vegas, you guys willing to come down?
    SOCAL F4#02 OG member

2002 PSM WRX stage 6
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R

Quote Originally Posted by WRX13oy
    so when we have our mecca F4 meet in Las Vegas, you guys willing to come down?
    Only if you come to the Wicked Big Subaru Meet '06 in Mass (350+ subaru's last year). hahaha.

Only if you come to the Wicked Big Subaru Meet '06 in Mass (350+ subaru's last year). hahaha.
    Haha that'd be nuts. Big LV crew coming up here.... big NE crew driving cross-country down there.
    NEWENGLANDF4

Hey Chris, i know pink doesnt work for your odd duck red wrx...But your outnumbered by us blue's that want a pink logo. I think Turbotechnica should find cost of the roll, take orders and divide the cost. If hes willing to do it for us, probably cheaper than paying someone to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by rabidouc
    Hey Chris, i know pink doesnt work for your odd duck red wrx...But your outnumbered by us blue's that want a pink logo. I think Turbotechnica should find cost of the roll, take orders and divide the cost. If hes willing to do it for us, probably cheaper than paying someone to do it.
    I'd definitely be down. If you want a custom color, I can see what I can do. We have quite a number of scrap colors at work I could grab. For instance, I could run a number of "regular" colors, and then if people would like a different color one I could get in touch with them directly (PM or whatever) and cut a custom one. We have a metallic gold that would look nice on red.
    NEWENGLANDF4

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 38 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.