Subaru WRX Forum banner

Join New England F4 / Official Chat!

52K views 574 replies 124 participants last post by  Firefighterjake 
#1 · (Edited)
EDIT:

How to join the New England F4 family...

Step 1: Post your name, location, car model, and brief description of yourself in this thread.
Step 2: Read this thread, and the Stickers thread. http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showthread.php?t=130212&highlight=england+f4+stickers
Step 3: Determine what color combination you would like for your stickers.
Step 4: Post in the stickers thread, and PM "Turbo Tecnica".
Step 5: Insert New England F4 into your signature. (any form of this can be used).
Step 6: Post in the New England F4 Roll Call thread http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showthread.php?p=1631674#post1631674

Ok, so I like to be in groups, and who doesnt love stickers on their car!

Anyway, here is my idea. New England F4. Just like the guys in So Cal and Vegas.

I know i know, there is NESIC, but i loathe Nastysock. If anyone is interested we can get a logo made, shirts designed, and decals put on cars.

If im the only one who thinks this is a good idea, ah well.:sadwave:

See less See more
#204 ·
WRXDriver82 said:
Not bad, the only thing I'm not liking are the door edge gaurds in black. Makes the gaps look huge. I'm diggin the "whale tail" though!
Yeah I know, it came that way when I bought it a few months ago. I've just been too lazy to take it off. Trying to get off all that adhesive will be a pain in the ass!

thanks,
KrustyTC

G
#206 ·
KrustyTC said:
Yeah I know, it came that way when I bought it a few months ago. I've just been too lazy to take it off. Trying to get off all that adhesive will be a pain in the ass!

thanks,
KrustyTC

There is this stuff called Goo Gone that will take it off pretty easily. I used that to debadge my car with a little scrubbing it came off.

#207 ·
cmlabelle1518 said:
There is this stuff called Goo Gone that will take it off pretty easily. I used that to debadge my car with a little scrubbing it came off.
I used the same stuff when I debadged my 2000 Pontiac Grand Am GT (my last car). I'll need to buy a decent sized bottle for this project though. All 4 doors have edge guard on them.

To be completely honest I've really gotten used to it on the car and I don't think it looks all that bad. A section on the passenger side rear door was already coming off but after I cleaned it with an alcohol wipe the adhesive became sticky again and I reattached the edge guard.

I may just leave it all on for now anyway. I'm thinking of having the car buffed out (lots of scuffs on the body) and if I do that I'll have the body shop (a cousin of mine) take the stuff off and just buff off the leftover adhesive. I'm also going to look into having some door dings taken out with a "paintless dent removal" process.

They go in behind the door panel with a special tool and "work out" the dent. I saw them do it on an episode of Tuner Transformation and it looked pretty slick. I've basically got a ding on every door panel though so that might end up being expensive. I'd rather spend the money on a Cobb AP.

We'll just have to see how it all progresses.

thanks,
KrustyTC

#209 · (Edited)
#213 ·
Nads07 said:
whats goin on F4 Boys. Long time no talk/see.
Let us know when you can get away from the couse. Or should we have a golf cart meet?

#217 ·
Nads07 said:
hahahaha.......We need to have a meet at night or something for me to be sure to go .....I would love to have a night meet and cruise or something. Set it up Chris
A night meet would be pretty cool, find somewhere to cruise around. It'd be different. An F4 meet like this would be good cause there's not a TON of F4 guys, so it wouldn't be a gigantic meet/cruise that would get out of hand.

Chris = D0WNxSH1FT

#219 · (Edited)
#220 ·
kingypoo said:
Hey you're from easton, im from wrentham. So lets do the meet in foxboro...any takers? LOL
Ah yes, so you're pretty local to me. I'd be down for Foxboro, but it's not super easy to get to for people coming from the Boston area... since there aren't any big highways that get right to it, and I'm not sure where we could meet there. I wonder if we could somehow meet at the Wrentham outlets? Chances are they'd probably try to kick us out, even though the parking lot is huge

#221 ·
turbo tecnica said:
Ah yes, so you're pretty local to me. I'd be down for Foxboro, but it's not super easy to get to for people coming from the Boston area... since there aren't any big highways that get right to it, and I'm not sure where we could meet there. I wonder if we could somehow meet at the Wrentham outlets? Chances are they'd probably try to kick us out, even though the parking lot is huge
first off...foxboro has 495 and 95 :rotfl:

secondly, wrentham outlets is bad news...last time i was there late night a wrentham cop was sitting at the entrance to the mall. we could meet in the pizzeria unos or dunkin donuts at the wrentham outlets though...maybe get a $2 killians before we cruise =)

#222 ·
kingypoo said:
first off...foxboro has 495 and 95 :rotfl:

secondly, wrentham outlets is bad news...last time i was there late night a wrentham cop was sitting at the entrance to the mall. we could meet in the pizzeria unos or dunkin donuts at the wrentham outlets though...maybe get a $2 killians before we cruise =)
Ah true, I was thinking of the Foxboro that's right on the Mansfield line and for some reason I was like "140 is the only highway!"... Sorry, I've been away for too long. I wonder where we could cruise around the area

#224 ·
turbo tecnica said:
Ah true, I was thinking of the Foxboro that's right on the Mansfield line and for some reason I was like "140 is the only highway!"... Sorry, I've been away for too long. I wonder where we could cruise around the area
Well...I've been told that the taunton industrial park is a prime spot to drag...but never been...

#225 ·
**DISCLAIMER** All of our meets are street legal. Any drag racing will take place at New England Dragway in Epping, NH **DISCLAIMER**

OK guys check out the meet thread so we can pick a good spot and day.

#226 ·
kingypoo said:
Well...I've been told that the taunton industrial park is a prime spot to drag...but never been...
Eh... I've heard about it but I don't street race and it's pretty bad over there. I think it was last year that a kid that was riding a quad got killed by a car on one of those nights. I sometimes go to Brockton on Sunday nights with a couple of my friends just to see one or two decent (out of the hundred) cars that hang around, but we don't do anything other than just park and talk.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.