Subaru WRX Forum banner

Join New England F4 / Official Chat!

52K views 574 replies 124 participants last post by  Firefighterjake 
#1 · (Edited)
EDIT:

How to join the New England F4 family...

Step 1: Post your name, location, car model, and brief description of yourself in this thread.
Step 2: Read this thread, and the Stickers thread. http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showthread.php?t=130212&highlight=england+f4+stickers
Step 3: Determine what color combination you would like for your stickers.
Step 4: Post in the stickers thread, and PM "Turbo Tecnica".
Step 5: Insert New England F4 into your signature. (any form of this can be used).
Step 6: Post in the New England F4 Roll Call thread http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showthread.php?p=1631674#post1631674

Ok, so I like to be in groups, and who doesnt love stickers on their car!

Anyway, here is my idea. New England F4. Just like the guys in So Cal and Vegas.

I know i know, there is NESIC, but i loathe Nastysock. If anyone is interested we can get a logo made, shirts designed, and decals put on cars.

If im the only one who thinks this is a good idea, ah well.:sadwave:

See less See more
G
#162 ·
I Am new to WRX's but i was wondering if you guys are still offering the stickers it looks awesome. Also are there numbers going along with the membership? I own a silver 02 so i would like pink and black if they are still avalible.

Again they look awesome!:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thanks

#163 ·
welcome to the club! if you read on the forum there are some things you have to do to join the club.

1. put New England F4 in your signature.
2. go on the sticker thread and post
3. if you want stickers message turbo technica!

glad to have another member!

#168 ·
HoRnYTuRbO said:
:confused1 its a wagon and i love it!!! :thumbup: , I have a blast driving it compared to my over weight audi
LOL he was talking to Turbo Tecnica who just got an STi.

Glad to see you've come to the Japanese-AWD side. Tho i love Audi too. See you at the 5/6 meet.

#171 ·
CertainPhate said:
hey guys i know this belongs in the sightings section but still i think i should post it here. anyone know who the F4 member that goes to wentworth in boston is? i see him in my lot all the time and i have no idea who he is!:confused:

might of been someone who stole your logo.. we had a few that tried to do that to us.

#172 ·
CertainPhate said:
hey guys i know this belongs in the sightings section but still i think i should post it here. anyone know who the F4 member that goes to wentworth in boston is? i see him in my lot all the time and i have no idea who he is!:confused:

ya, thats Dudley! and i go there too...except i gave him my F4 stickers because he didnt know to get them from Alex. so now im waiting on Alex to give me new ones!! :rotfl:

#173 ·
Hey are you coming to the dyno day on Sat? If so, I will have them then. If not, what's your address? I can mail you some. I am out of school in Boston now and working down here in Bridgewater. If worst comes to worst and you don't want me to mail them, there's always WBM. You ARE going to that, right?

BTW, The STi is great. The WRX is pending sale, to an owner that is already on this board! Looking forward to keeping it in this community, and seeing it at meets, etc.

#174 ·
rabidouc said:
ya, thats Dudley! and i go there too...except i gave him my F4 stickers because he didnt know to get them from Alex. so now im waiting on Alex to give me new ones!! :rotfl:
You gave F4 stickers to someone who has a Ford badge on their WRX!? and they arent even a member of the forums.

...not a happy camper:mad:

#176 ·
turbo tecnica said:
Hey are you coming to the dyno day on Sat? If so, I will have them then. If not, what's your address? I can mail you some. I am out of school in Boston now and working down here in Bridgewater. If worst comes to worst and you don't want me to mail them, there's always WBM. You ARE going to that, right?

BTW, The STi is great. The WRX is pending sale, to an owner that is already on this board! Looking forward to keeping it in this community, and seeing it at meets, etc.
uhmmmm no idea on the dyno day. probably not. but hopefully my rims and springs will be in by then... :cool: :cool: :thumbup: anyways. ya ill give you my address. but not over this. i dont need no stalkerssss hahahaha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.