Subaru WRX Forum banner

Join New England F4 / Official Chat!

52K views 574 replies 124 participants last post by  Firefighterjake 
#1 · (Edited)
EDIT:

How to join the New England F4 family...

Step 1: Post your name, location, car model, and brief description of yourself in this thread.
Step 2: Read this thread, and the Stickers thread. http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showthread.php?t=130212&highlight=england+f4+stickers
Step 3: Determine what color combination you would like for your stickers.
Step 4: Post in the stickers thread, and PM "Turbo Tecnica".
Step 5: Insert New England F4 into your signature. (any form of this can be used).
Step 6: Post in the New England F4 Roll Call thread http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showthread.php?p=1631674#post1631674

Ok, so I like to be in groups, and who doesnt love stickers on their car!

Anyway, here is my idea. New England F4. Just like the guys in So Cal and Vegas.

I know i know, there is NESIC, but i loathe Nastysock. If anyone is interested we can get a logo made, shirts designed, and decals put on cars.

If im the only one who thinks this is a good idea, ah well.:sadwave:

See less See more
#102 ·
turbo tecnica said:
No stickers on my car yet... I've yet to cut any pink.. I just recieved it the other day and I am going to have to cut it at work. I am going to try and stay after on Friday (eghhh) and run some off. I'm gonna be running off about 40 pink F4's :eek:
Damn i wish i lived closer, I'd come help a fellow N.E. F4 buddy out:)

#103 ·
Hey since i ordered those Black/Red rims, ill need black ones too. Can you print me up blac/grey? Thanks!

Cant wait to see these on our cars

#105 ·
topend said:
i cant wait to see what the pink/grey turns out like:) what can i say i like stickers. downxsh1ft where'd u get the cool avatar? i wnat one :)
I made it in photoshop. Let me know if anyone wants one, and it what colors.

#113 ·
This is a great idea!! I'm in too, looking forward to the 3/25 meet and some stickers!

#115 ·
bbpuppet said:
Been off the board for a while with work stuff, but count me in! Great idea, DOWNxSH1FT! I'll go to the other thread for stickers. :D
Its about time you came back!

#122 ·
Kush said:
I feel so...included :thumbup:
Well, you're not exactly New England, but thats ok. I'm from Somers, what part are you from?

#124 ·
Kush said:
eh, close enough, I'm from Westchester, go to school in Ithaca
lol what part of Westchester? Like i said, im from Somers, NY. now i go to college in Boston at Northeastern.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.