Subaru WRX Forum banner

Join New England F4 / Official Chat!

52K views 574 replies 124 participants last post by  Firefighterjake 
#1 · (Edited)
EDIT:

How to join the New England F4 family...

Step 1: Post your name, location, car model, and brief description of yourself in this thread.
Step 2: Read this thread, and the Stickers thread. http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showthread.php?t=130212&highlight=england+f4+stickers
Step 3: Determine what color combination you would like for your stickers.
Step 4: Post in the stickers thread, and PM "Turbo Tecnica".
Step 5: Insert New England F4 into your signature. (any form of this can be used).
Step 6: Post in the New England F4 Roll Call thread http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showthread.php?p=1631674#post1631674

Ok, so I like to be in groups, and who doesnt love stickers on their car!

Anyway, here is my idea. New England F4. Just like the guys in So Cal and Vegas.

I know i know, there is NESIC, but i loathe Nastysock. If anyone is interested we can get a logo made, shirts designed, and decals put on cars.

If im the only one who thinks this is a good idea, ah well.:sadwave:

See less See more
#82 ·
turbo tecnica said:
(no pink yet, waiting on the order to come)... In my posession I have black, grey, and gold. I'll get cut what I can, and will get more colors next week (blue, etc.)
I can agreee with the weeding, it looks like it'd be a PITA depending on size and quality of cutter. I hope you got Blossom for the color and not pink... the STi color is called Blossom. (Cherry Blossom to be exact).

--KC

#83 ·
KC1 said:
I can agreee with the weeding, it looks like it'd be a PITA depending on size and quality of cutter. I hope you got Blossom for the color and not pink... the STi color is called Blossom. (Cherry Blossom to be exact).

--KC
Yeah weeding vinyl that small (those letters weren't even .250" tall I don't think :eek: ) would be a huge hassle if I had to do more than.. well... 1 of them. The other ones aren't too bad.

KC - You've got PM :)

#85 · (Edited)
Chewy555 said:
I might be in for a pair. What's the size of these stickers?

Hey KC, it seems that you're on all the subaru forms,:p
Size is roughly 2-2.25" x 7.75" or so. Might make them a tad smaller (2x7.250 if the lettering isn't too small)

Chewy555 - If you're down, just post in the "Stickers" thread and let me know what colors you want to go with so I can put you on the list. Thanks!

#86 ·
Chewy555 said:
I might be in for a pair. What's the size of these stickers?

Hey KC, it seems that you're on all the subaru forms,:p
More than just subaru my friend. :)

--kC

#91 ·
Spoolin05 said:
Sounds good...that brings the total to about 5 Subarus heading up from CT right now and I'm workin on others :cool:
Sweet, this is going to be a fun ride up. One of my friends is trying to talk to some other local Subie guys around the area. So we'll see what happens, lets just pray the weather is going to be nice by then.:cool:

#93 ·
turbo tecnica said:
I think I saw talks of one... ask Chris (Downshift), I think he mentioned it. Might've been @ Stop & shop ?
Yea the Boston crew usually meets at Stop&Shop at Brigham Circle in Roxbury. Since you are in Quincy you should look at the South Shore guys. They normally meet at some mall. I'm sure closer to the meet there will be caravan threads.

#94 ·
D0WNxSH1FT said:
Yea the Boston crew usually meets at Stop&Shop at Brigham Circle in Roxbury. Since you are in Quincy you should look at the South Shore guys. They normally meet at some mall. I'm sure closer to the meet there will be caravan threads.
Yeah I wouldn't mind getting a south shore caravan going again. We met up right near the Braintree mall last time, when we went to the Castle Island meet. Like he said, closer to the meet we can pick a spot to meet and caravan over there.

#95 ·
i cant wait, perfect timing for everything sticker/meet haha

#97 ·
rabidouc said:
are you guys planning to caravan from Boston on RT 9 or the pike? cause if we all dont have fastlanes (im assuming some dont) then your gonna lose people!
Crystal is the offical toll-booth moderator. If you have EZPass, tell her. If you don't, too bad. haha jk.

We should divide the group into EZPass and Non, so that the two groups can seperate at tolls and then regroup after, or if thats not possible, they both will have a leader who can direct them to the meet.

#100 ·
turbo tecnica said:
Still here :D

Just figuring out how many stickers I'm making, what colors, etc. Going to start cutting the black & grey tomorrow for them. Pink comes either Friday or next week.
Sweet, and i think i'll take that advice Alex and go with the Gold F4 color instead of what i normally had. Did you by chance get any stickers on your car yet?

#101 ·
SicWRX37 said:
Sweet, and i think i'll take that advice Alex and go with the Gold F4 color instead of what i normally had. Did you by chance get any stickers on your car yet?
No stickers on my car yet... I've yet to cut any pink.. I just recieved it the other day and I am going to have to cut it at work. I am going to try and stay after on Friday (eghhh) and run some off. I'm gonna be running off about 40 pink F4's :eek:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.