Join New England F4 / Official Chat! - Page 38
Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2829303132333435363738

This is a discussion on Join New England F4 / Official Chat! within the New England States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hey everyone, I'm Tyler, I have a 2010 WRX and lovin it...I live mainly in Boston, MA but also have ...

Hey everyone,

I'm Tyler, I have a 2010 WRX and lovin it...I live mainly in Boston, MA but also have a spot up in Dracut, MA...I'm lookin forward to some meets and pickin up advice from other local subaru lovers.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

oh hai guys whats going on here?

no really i havent been on this website in forever. anyone having some meets lately? lets get one going
    xTristanx
    New England F4
    Blobeye Syndicate #27
    Mods

Hello

Hey everyone,

Whats going on? my names rob i live in the brockton area, i drive a 2009 wrx and i love it. i like winter sports and driving.

Quote Originally Posted by stlrob View Post
    Hey everyone,

Whats going on? my names rob i live in the brockton area, i drive a 2009 wrx and i love it. i like winter sports and driving.
    satin white one?
    ***Stink Eye Mob 169***
    Stage 2 WRX Tuned by Brendan at Brentuning
    296 awhp
    317 awtq

yooo

Hey whats up everyone, name is Justin from NH but i am currently living/stationed in Portsmouth/Newport. Drivin an 06 Black WRX....

Hey! Im new both to this site and to Subaru's. I recently bought a 2004 Black WRX and live in the New Bedford area in Massachusetts. I plan to be attending the Wicked Big Meet 2010 this weekend.

Hey guys,

I'm Nick. I live in Marlborough, MA and drive a silver 2011 WRX hatch. Love the idea of F4 and I'm looking foward to hearing more

I Support ClubWRX
    Kamal Rowe, Mattapan MA, 2011 4 Door WRX. I've always wanted a WRX/STI, grew up watching Subaru dominate WRC. These cars were legendary amongst my enthusiast friends and family. I graduated college and discovered I could pay for one on my own, got it in WR Blue and that's that. My first AWD car, I'll be taking advanced driving lessons at the New Hampshire Motor Speed Way come spring.

Howdy-
    Name is Parris. Living in Portsmouth, NH, driving a 2011 silver hatch wrx. The thing rocks. Roomate has a 2011 black STI. We'd be down for a meet.

Does anyone know this car?

Hey guys, my name is Amanda and I'm new to the Subaru scene. Always been a mustang girl but then I decided I wanted an AWD toy and I picked up an 02 WRX from an auction up in Boston. When I picked the car up I realized it had one of the New England F4 stickers on the drivers side door and I was wondering if anyone knows anything about the car. It's an 02 with about 140k, 5 speed and a full stainless exhaust with no cat. But that's about all I know about it. The car is silver with a pink and white sticker on it. Anyone happen to recognize this thing? It would be greatly appreciated.

No Idea, but she/he looks real nice. Congrats on the purchase. Welcome. Try looking up carfax?

Hi my name is greg from Bristol ri just traded my 08 sedan for 13 DGM hatch love it. Are there any stickers left!

My name is Rick, I live in upstate ny near the vermont border. I drive a 2013 wrb wrx hatch. This is my 5th wrx and 7th subaru overall and I absolutely love them. Im always down for a meet if its somewhere in the new england area as I love to drive. Thanks again

A little late, but Andrew from New Haven, just bought an 08 WRX sedan and I'm in love. My first subaru though I've wanted one forever.