Join New England F4 / Official Chat! - Page 36
Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 26272829303132333435363738 LastLast

This is a discussion on Join New England F4 / Official Chat! within the New England States forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hi guys, Im new to clubwrx.net and i've been reading all the F4 threads. Sounds like a fun time to ...

New Member F4

Hi guys, Im new to clubwrx.net and i've been reading all the F4 threads. Sounds like a fun time to me. I have a 08 Rally Blue WRX with a few mods and many more to come. I live around the Boston area and am allways up for meet.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by 08WRXNick View Post
    Hi guys, Im new to clubwrx.net and i've been reading all the F4 threads. Sounds like a fun time to me. I have a 08 Rally Blue WRX with a few mods and many more to come. I live around the Boston area and am allways up for meet.
    Welcome! We should be having a good amount of meets this summer.
    2008 Satin White Pearl WRX Sedan w/ Navi
    2005 San Remo Red WRX Sedan w/ VF34 (traded)
    Pi Kappa Alpha | New England Flat 4

Hey guys, another New Englander here.
    I got an 02 sedona red pearl wrx, I live in North Kingstown RI. I've had my WRX for just over a year and it's been worth every monthly payment. A little about me, I'm 25, a new father to a beautiful baby girl, i build submarines for a living and plan on spending every free penny to modifying my car.
    Bugeye Mafia Member #177
    New England F4
    VF43'd by Wicked Innovation

Facebook

Hey guys -
    My name is Katrina - im 22. I graduated from Roger Williams University in May of 07' and 2 months later i bought my car! It is a 2007 WRX which i love more than life! Im originally from New Hampshire, but am now living in Rhode Island. Need some more income before I can do anything to her..
    Last edited by NHblueWRXchick; 04-09-2008 at 08:05 AM.

welcome to both new members! i hope you enjoy your cars and i hope to see you at meets soon!
    xTristanx
    New England F4
    Blobeye Syndicate #27
    Mods

hey may names Adam im 18 from MA. i own a 07 SWP wrx TR. i am a part-time mechanic and a student going to Umass Lowell nextyear. NE subarus rule...

Sup NE. I'm Ethan and I'm 27. Hope to see some of you at the Maine Forest Rally later this month. Here's the link New England Forest Rally, 2008 Rally America National Rally Championship
    Last edited by etshulda; 06-04-2008 at 07:28 PM.
    The fast and the "Yeah right!"
    Blobeye #60
    2004 WRX STi Java Black Swirl
    2004 WRX san remo wingless sold
    99 Impreza 'L' grocery getter sold

Welcome guys!
    2008 Satin White Pearl WRX Sedan w/ Navi
    2005 San Remo Red WRX Sedan w/ VF34 (traded)
    Pi Kappa Alpha | New England Flat 4

new here....my names nate. i just picked up(yesterday) my new 08 WRX sedan with premium package in silver. always been into moding vehicles. but never a "go-fast" car. always lowered trucks. my most recent, which i traded on the car was an 06 nissan titan lowered with 24's. look forward to meeting up with some of you. and getting into making this beast go really fast.

Quote Originally Posted by WRXfirefighter View Post
    new here....my names nate. i just picked up(yesterday) my new 08 WRX sedan with premium package in silver. always been into moding vehicles. but never a "go-fast" car. always lowered trucks. my most recent, which i traded on the car was an 06 nissan titan lowered with 24's. look forward to meeting up with some of you. and getting into making this beast go really fast.
    you should lower the wrx a lil too... the few 08 sedans that i have seen at meets so far that have a 1.5-2" drop look awesome, tintz, wheels and new grill will help with looks too.... then you can start with go fast and loud parts... good luck

thanks for the advice. def plan on getting an SPT exhaust right away. ordering tomorrow. heard it might be going up in price. and for a price of $310 from my dealer, plus when you buy a car from the dealer i did, you get a $100 gift card and plan on taking that $100 off it too. so i just cant beat $210 isnt bad to make it sound better. but definetly plan on making it lower and wheels hopefully soon. need to start selling the stuff i took off my old truck. any one looking for a set of 24" wheels haha. heres a pic of the new car.
    08 WRX premium, 18" kyowa racing kr210's, short throw shifter, debadged soob sport grill, swift springs, SPT exhaust, K&N drop-in, debadged & wingless trunk lid, perrin 2" shorty antenna, 35% tint

ok needed 3 post to leave a pic....so here it is:

08 WRX premium, 18" kyowa racing kr210's, short throw shifter, debadged soob sport grill, swift springs, SPT exhaust, K&N drop-in, debadged & wingless trunk lid, perrin 2" shorty antenna, 35% tint

new

Yo, I'm Zack, I'm new, live in Western MA and I'm picking up my 05 WRX sedan tomorrow. I'm pumped.

Quote Originally Posted by zack413 View Post
    Yo, I'm Zack, I'm new, live in Western MA and I'm picking up my 05 WRX sedan tomorrow. I'm pumped.
    post a pic when you bring it home. congrats Zack

Check it
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2092.jpg   IMG_2095.jpg  
    New England F4